Charged Hammer Reintroduction

Components: Runed Cleaver (4000g) + Thunderclaw (3000g) = 7000 gold
Stats: 45 Attack Speed + 40 Damage + 6 Health Regeneration + 150% Mana Regeneration
Passive: 

• 30 Damage vs Enemy Non-Hero Units (Melee Only) or 15 Damage vs. Enemy Non-Hero Units (Ranged Only)
  • 50% Cleave Damage in 275 Radius (Melee Only).
  • When 0 charges remain, deals 100 Magic Damage (illusion propagates 33% of power) in a 275 AOE around the target and charges are then reset to 2 (Lightning Modifier).
  • Removes a charge on each attack or after 5 seconds of not attacking.

Active: 

• Destroys target tree or deals your Attack Damage to an enemy unit, gadget or ward.
  • Has 600 Range (instant projectile like falling thunder struck the target) and 15 seconds (5 seconds if the target is a tree, ward, or gadget) Cooldown.
  • Grants a tapering 800 clearvision centered around where the target was hit over 2.5 seconds.
  • Reveals opponent's stealth unit and wards centered around where the target was hit by 600 radius, tapering off over 2.5 seconds.

Thought Process:

• An alternative suggestion from this thread: 
  • For further thought process, see the attached thread above.
Edited by datfizh
Forgot the cost.

If anyone wonders about my intelligence regarding this game, then consider yourself visiting this thread:

This is weird suggestion, why would you combine 2 farming items? 
If you want to combine Thunderclaw with something. 
I would for example do something like this:
Thunderclaw(3000) + Tablet of Command(1800)+Recipe(700)= Rod of Lightning (5500)
Upon activation hero turns into ball lightning and launches toward a target location at incredible speed, enemies touched by ball will be struck by lightning. Dealing 120 magic damage and 0.1 second ministun.
Range: 800
Mana Cost: 150
Cooldown: 20 seconds
10 Intelligience, 10 damage, 3 armor and 45 Attack Speed.
When 0 charges remain, deals 85 Magic Damage in a 275 AOE around the target.
Charges are then reset to 2. Removes a charge on each attack or after 5 seconds of not attacking.

1 hour ago, DemonSparda said:

This is weird suggestion, why would you combine 2 farming items? 
If you want to combine Thunderclaw with something. 
I would for example do something like this:
Thunderclaw(3000) + Tablet of Command(1800)+Recipe(700)= Rod of Lightning (5500)
Upon activation hero turns into ball lightning and launches toward a target location at incredible speed, enemies touched by ball will be struck by lightning. Dealing 120 magic damage and 0.1 second ministun.
Range: 800
Mana Cost: 150
Cooldown: 20 seconds
10 Intelligience, 10 damage, 3 armor and 45 Attack Speed.
When 0 charges remain, deals 85 Magic Damage in a 275 AOE around the target.
Charges are then reset to 2. Removes a charge on each attack or after 5 seconds of not attacking.

Perhaps you should look into another thread I attached on my post.

I just make a bait to people so they visit that thread, I guess it didn't go as planned.

Regarding your idea, I like that because Whispering Helm will be no longer the only one with strange change on active when getting upgraded.

If anyone wonders about my intelligence regarding this game, then consider yourself visiting this thread: