Black Friday ACCOUNT LINK SALE

Suggestion for this black friday, 2021

Offer a sale, $10 to link any account to a main account as a sub and combine all the owned items. 

Everyone I play with has an external account that they didn`t want to pay for. Time for frostburn to make a return on those free accounts. 

All players want all their skins on all accounts. 

I think it is a win-win. Even someone with 10 external accounts could probably end up spending $90 that day to link everything.

$10 is my suggested price point to do this. Any more expensive, and It wont feel like a sale. People may do it with one account, but not all accounts.

Thanks! 

4 hours ago, guccidonut said:

Suggestion for this black friday, 2021

Offer a sale, $10 to link any account to a main account as a sub and combine all the owned items. 

Everyone I play with has an external account that they didn`t want to pay for. Time for frostburn to make a return on those free accounts. 

All players want all their skins on all accounts. 

I think it is a win-win. Even someone with 10 external accounts could probably end up spending $90 that day to link everything.

$10 is my suggested price point to do this. Any more expensive, and It wont feel like a sale. People may do it with one account, but not all accounts.

Thanks! 

That's literally never gonna happen lol.
Essentially you are offering people sub accounts at a price significantly lower than what they actually cost.
If people chose to make new accounts, they will have to deal with the inconvenience of not being able to share earned products.
Particularly since around 80% or more of subs created were for the purpose of either smurfing or circumventing suspensions. And trust, FB not gonna reward those people.
I don't speak for FB on any capacity but this is probably the most obvious "NO" I have ever seen lol.

spacer.png