Shadowblade’s each form has a unique model and most of the time a different voice. It’s a big waste that mostly you see some form for like 1 second before it changes. So here is my suggestion for complete rework of Shadowblade so people can stick to one form or another for a longer time or even for a full game. Because each form has it’s own playstyle.

Gargantuan Form: Brute form has high hp and reduced debuff duration, uses greatsword.

Gargantuan Form Effects
200 Attack Range

5/10/15/20 Strength

5/10/15/20% Debuff and Stun duration reduction.*
*Bonus based on level of ultimate.

Q: Earth Splitter

Range: 300 Cooldown: 16/14/12/10 seconds Manacost: 80/90/100/110

Shadowblade uses his greatsword with enormous power to cut enemies in front of him splitting ground, dealing 125/150/175/200 + 70/80/90/100% of Strength Magic Damage.

W: Crushing Taunt

Range: 450 Cooldown: 16/14/12/10 seconds Manacost: 80/90/100/110
Leaps at target unit, dealing 100/160/220/280 Magic Damage on impact and applies Taunt for 1/1.5/2/2.5 seconds to the targeted enemy.

E: Instant Revenge

When attacked, Shadowblade has a chance to immediately counterattack with bonus lifesteal.

Proc Chance: 10/15/20/25%
Lifesteal: 25%/35%/45%/55%

Cooldown: 2/1.5/1/0.5

Feint Form: Elegant form has high movement speed and attack speed, uses rapier.

Feint Form Effects
150 Attack Range
5/10/15/20 Agility

15/20/25/30 Movement Speed and 10/20/30/40 Attack Speed.*

Q: Million Stab
Range: 600 Cooldown: 10 seconds Manacost: 80/90/100/110

Shadowblade slashes all enemies in the drawn direction with 4 quick stabs, dealing 30/45/60/75 and applying 25/30/35/40% slow for 3 seconds.

Each stab can proc Coup de Grace.

W: Feint's Siphon

Range: 450 Cooldown: 10 seconds Manacost: 80/90/100/110

Leaps at target unit, dealing 55/110/165/220 Magic Damage on impact and applies Feint's Siphon for 5 seconds to target enemy and grants
Feint's Siphon Effects

-20/-25/-30/-35% Agility
Shadowblade gains stolen Agility for 5 seconds.

E: Coup de Grace

Shadowblade has a chance on attack to hit an enemy unit with a 25% of Agility damaging slash of his rapier and applying disarm for 1/1.25/1.5/1.75 seconds.
Proc Chance: 10/15/20/25%

Soul Form: Has high intelligence and magic damage, uses magic sword.

Soul Form Effects
600 Attack Range
5/10/15/20 Intelligence
4/6/8/10% Magic Damage*

Q: Enchanted Seal

Range: 600 Cooldown 16/14/12/10 seconds Manacost: 100/120/140/160
Enchants a target, providing vision of them and causing them to be damaged for 120/160/200/240 + 50/60/70/80% of Intelligence and silenced for 3/4/5/6 seconds if they cast a spell or if the enchantment timer expires.

W: Ethereal rift
Range: 600 Cooldown: 16/14/12/10 seconds Manacost: 100/120/140/160
Shadowblade releases a burst of energy that deals 60/100/160/220 and teleports back from the target location.

E: Soul's Sight

Cooldown: 10 seconds Manacost: 100/120/140/160
Grants 800 day and night Clearvision around your position for 6 seconds and grants Soul
Bonus Magic Damage equals to 20/40/60/80% Intelligence of self on attack.

R: Essence Shift (Quintessence Shift)

Range: Self Cooldown 30 seconds Manacost 30
Activate to choose the primary attribute and gain 0/20/35/50% of your current chosen attribute.
Grants permanent effects of Gargantuan, Feint or Soul Form Effects.

This ability is automatically leveled at the start of the game.

SOTM Effect:
Grants additional effects based on the attribute chosen:

- Strength grants 30/50/70% splash damage in a 225 radius. Applies to Earth Splitter making it cone AOE..

- Agility grants Unitwalking. Increases the amount of stabs of Million stab by 2.

- Intelligence causes your attacks to drain Mana equal to 40/60/80% of your Intelligence and restore your Mana equal to that amount.

No Gargantuan Blast 😢  Feint's Siphon and Soul's Sight will take your legacy.

Anyway, this suggestion motivates me to create an alternative version of this suggestion. Do you allow me to create one here?

If anyone wonders about my intelligence regarding this game, then consider yourself visiting this thread:

Alternatively, visit this blog below to see the compiled version of the threads/posts I made on this Official HoN Forum:
newerthbrainstorm.blogspot.com

An counter attack passive with life steal basiclly make SB impossible to kill, especially when he can crazy increase his HP pool

An passive that disarm enemy on attack is frustrating more than chronos bash, not mention SB can have super high attack speed with his agi form.

Stealing agility is not a good thing, because it heavily reduce your armour, and it not work well against supporter hero who dont have good agility bonus 

Edited by w3wstarboy
6 hours ago, datfizh said:

No Gargantuan Blast 😢  Feint's Siphon and Soul's Sight will take your legacy.

Anyway, this suggestion motivates me to create an alternative version of this suggestion. Do you allow me to create one here?

Sure, go ahead.

On 4/4/2021 at 12:56 PM, DemonSparda said:

Sure, go ahead.

Alright, thanks. 

Anyway, will you give your reply to another replier besides me in this thread?

Spoiler

Gargantuan Form Abilities:

Q: Gargantuan Blast

Range: 450
Radius: 150
Cooldown: 20 seconds
Mana Cost: 90/100/110/120

Shadowblade cuts enemy units at target direction, dealing 100/160/220/280 Magic Damage to enemy units caught on impact and temporary restoring 10/20/30/40% of his health lost that tapers off over 12 seconds.

W: Body Slam

Cooldown: 10 seconds
Mana Cost: 70

Shadowblade leaps at target unit, dealing 60/70/80/90 Magic Damage on impact and applying 2.5/3/3.5/4 seconds Stun and 45% delayed damage to both Shadowblade and target. Delayed damage reduces the damage taken but the reduced damage will be taken once the duration ends as non-lethal physical damage.

E: Vanguard

Cooldown: 8/7/6/5 seconds
Mana Cost: 30

Shadowblade accumulates 1 charge per percentage of his health lost by a maximum 40/50/60/70 charges and activates to increase 0.2 armor and 0.1 magic armor per charge for 3.5 seconds. Can be activated while stunned. The number of charges are locked during the active duration.

Feint Form Abilities:

Q: Piercing Stab

Shadowblade stabs enemy units at target direction, dealing 100/160/220/280 magic damage and applying a Piercing Stab effect on them for 12 seconds, getting their 10/20/30/40% armor penetrated by Shadowblade attacks.

W: Feint's Siphon

Shadowblade leaps at target unit, dealing 60/70/80/90 Physical Damage on impact and granting 45% lifesteal to Shadowblade for 2.5/3/3.5/4 seconds.

E: Combat Prowess

Mana Cost: 30/35/40/45

Shadowblade accumulates 1 charge per percentage of his current health by a maximum 40/50/60/70 charges and activates to grant 0.6 bonus movement speed and 1 bonus attack speed per charge for 3.5 seconds. The number of charges are locked during the active duration.

Soul Form Abilities:

Q: Successive Beam

Shadowblade shots enemy units at target direction, dealing 100/160/220/280 Magic Damage to enemy units caught on impact and applies Successive Beam to this ability for 12 seconds whenever it hits an enemy hero, reducing its cooldown by 10/20/30/40%.

W: Wizard's Match

Shadowblade applies a debuff to target for 2.5/3/3.5/4 seconds, dealing 60/70/80/90 Magic Damage whenever the target attacks. Shadowblade grants 450 bonus attack range for 2.5/3/3.5/4 seconds whenever he activates this ability.

E: Soul's Sight

Mana Cost: 30/35/40/45

Shadowblade accumulates 1 charge per percentage of his mana lost by a maximum 40/50/60/70 charges and activates to increase 0.8 mana regeneration and grant 10 clearvision around Shadowblade per charge for 3.5 seconds. The number of charges are locked during the active duration.

R: Essence Shift

Target Self

This ability is automatically leveled at the start of the game. Activate to choose the form, Feint Form is chosen by default at the start of the game. The active will be disabled once game time begins at 0:00.

Gargantuan Form:
Change primary attribute to Strength
Grants 0/0/15/15 Strength and 10/15/15/20% Debuff & Stun Duration Reduction (contains Debuff & Stun Duration Reduction Modifier).

Feint Form:
Change primary attribute to Agility
Grants 0/0/15/15 Agility and 10/15/15/20% Movement Speed (contains Firebrand Modifier).

Soul Form:
Change primary attribute to Intelligence
Grants 0/0/15/15 Intelligence and 10/15/15/20% Ability Cooldown Reduction (contains Ability Cooldown Reduction Modifier).

Staff of the Master: unlocks new ability to turn Shadowblade to General Form (normal form of current game) for 25 seconds (has 35 seconds cooldown).

General Form

Grants 0/0/15/15 points of secondary attributes.
Grants bonus attack damage by 10/15/15/20% of secondary attributes.
Secondary attributes mean non primary attribute.

Thought Process:

• This proposed change makes Shadowblade having a flexible role to close the position gap on the team.
  • This proposed change also makes Shadowblade a wild card in the game.

Edited by datfizh
Drastic Changes + Staff Boost

If anyone wonders about my intelligence regarding this game, then consider yourself visiting this thread:

Alternatively, visit this blog below to see the compiled version of the threads/posts I made on this Official HoN Forum:

am not gonna lie, when i read this my mind just kinda emptied it self and it took me a couple of seconds to get my train of thoughts back. this reads like an attempt to create a single hero that can do whatever he wants and come out ontop from every single situation and turn into an untouchable all can do killing machine...
i was initially going to give feedback on every single ability but when i reached the 3rd ability of only str form i already realised that this would take me probably 4 full posts...
so instead i am just going to make a very simple generalised statement.
this kid is loaded with so much utility, you could create 5 different heroes from it and one might still have too much power.

srsly, this is insane and you want to put it all into one hero.
current version of shadowblade does not even have 30% of that proposed kits power and the hero has already been considered overwhelming in the past.
i really don't even know where to begin replying to...

spacer.png

On 4/4/2021 at 8:54 AM, w3wstarboy said:

An counter attack passive with life steal basiclly make SB impossible to kill, especially when he can crazy increase his HP pool

I didn't saw Legion Commander beign unkillable and she has 85% lifesteal on her passive... 

An passive that disarm enemy on attack is frustrating more than chronos bash, not mention SB can have super high attack speed with his agi form.

An passive multicast is more frustrating, but it's still in game. Especially when it has sotm effect it becomes even more annoying.

Stealing agility is not a good thing, because it heavily reduce your armour, and it not work well against supporter hero who dont have good agility bonus 

Less Agi support have, less Agi will be stolen that's why it's percent based and not flat. For example at lvl 25 Witch Slayer has 73.5 Agi.  25.7 Agi will be stolen which will reduce his armor by 3.6 points. Why i have feeling that you overreactin? 

11 hours ago, MerryHONmas said:

am not gonna lie, when i read this my mind just kinda emptied it self and it took me a couple of seconds to get my train of thoughts back. this reads like an attempt to create a single hero that can do whatever he wants and come out ontop from every single situation and turn into an untouchable all can do killing machine...
i was initially going to give feedback on every single ability but when i reached the 3rd ability of only str form i already realised that this would take me probably 4 full posts...
so instead i am just going to make a very simple generalised statement.
this kid is loaded with so much utility, you could create 5 different heroes from it and one might still have too much power.

srsly, this is insane and you want to put it all into one hero.
current version of shadowblade does not even have 30% of that proposed kits power and the hero has already been considered overwhelming in the past.
i really don't even know where to begin replying to...

It's basicaly 3 heroes. Player suppose to choose one form and stick with it. Each form is pretty simple to use:
W->Q for Str and Agi form, Q for damage and W for escaping in Int form. 
I would like to see 5 different heroes made from this, share with us them.

56 minutes ago, DemonSparda said:

It's basicaly 3 heroes. Player suppose to choose one form and stick with it. Each form is pretty simple to use:
W->Q for Str and Agi form, Q for damage and W for escaping in Int form. 
I would like to see 5 different heroes made from this, share with us them.

except that we both know they won't pick one and stick with it. this kit is so loaded, it's so easy to abuse by just changing your form whenever necessary to just answer with whatever is being thrown at you...

spacer.png

At least, LC dont have the skill that jump into your face?? Dagger aside, you cant use it when being attacked. And from what i read, i can think it work like swiftblade W ??

I dont see any related between a 6s cooldown skill with auto attack. Even with SOTM, you have 15% chance to cast a spell on attack, 33%% chance it will be fireball, so total 5% chance your attack with SOTM will cast a fireball on enemy ? Does blacksmith look like a carry with super high attack spped to you ??

Supporter dont have much armour, so it's not work well. But a carry with 100-200+ agi willl be stolen 35-70 agi. That amount equal to 5-10 armour and 35-70% attack speed. And SB gain a same amount (with damage), you can image the current agi SB with those bonus and see how this skill work in reality.

Edited by w3_StarBoy

HoN SEA Player

2 hours ago, MerryHONmas said:

except that we both know they won't pick one and stick with it. this kit is so loaded, it's so easy to abuse by just changing your form whenever necessary to just answer with whatever is being thrown at you...

What the point build "STR" and use other forms if their damage depend on INT or AGI?
Still waiting for those 5 heroes which you can made.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, w3_StarBoy said:

At least, LC dont have the skill that jump into your face?? Dagger aside, you cant use it when being attacked. And from what i read, i can think it work like swiftblade W ??

LC has base MS 330, 30 MS boost from talent and Huge MS boost from Q(3% from each creep/9% from each hero).

I dont see any related between a 6s cooldown skill with auto attack. Even with SOTM, you have 15% chance to cast a spell on attack, 33%% chance it will be fireball, so total 5% chance your attack with SOTM will cast a fireball on enemy ? Does blacksmith look like a carry with super high attack spped to you ??

It sure does when you getting 4 multicasts in your face. 

Supporter dont have much armour, so it's not work well. But a carry with 100-200+ agi willl be stolen 35-70 agi. That amount equal to 5-10 armour and 35-70% attack speed. And SB gain a same amount (with damage), you can image the current agi SB with those bonus and see how this skill work in reality.

You contradict yourself. Please decide first, then write something. First you say it will wreck poor supports, now you say it wont.

>35-70% attack speed
Apperently you don't know how Agi or Attack speed works in this game. 
i'm not gonna answer to this kinda posts anymore. It's ridiculous.

Edited by DemonSparda

So 330ms isn't different with the leap skill, huh?

It sure does when you getting 4 multicasts in your face. 

You compare a skill with 25% chance to trigger with a skill have less than 5% to trigger. Not mention a stun from a skill is complete different a stun from A BASH (or disarm). You really make me laugh here

>35-70% attack speed
Apperently you don't know how Agi or Attack speed works in this gam

I say it doesn't work well on support because the minium of the stat it stolen. What's wrong here?

1 Agi = 1 attack speed and 0.14 armour

1 Agi = 1 damage if main Attribute is Agility

Do you want to tell me that you gain/lost agility doesn't mean you gain/lost attack speed or something else??

And so plz, just leave, You are actually a clown here

Edited by w3_StarBoy

HoN SEA Player

31 minutes ago, w3_StarBoy said:

No need to get personal.

He clearly loves Shadowblade but he also apparently is not aware of the impact of numbers. those are two separate situations.
He put effort into his porposal but the fact that it's just literally overwhelming and making the hero way too broken, that's an argument he won't ever listen too. Just move on and thank him for his time he spent. He clearly had no bad intention but... he also won't listen to any reason either, there is no winning in this for anyone.

spacer.png

@DemonSparda

On 3/23/2021 at 9:23 AM, DemonSparda said:

Well on my side, I rolfed pretty hard reading this "patch notes". Some of them are just so hilarious. But as people say every joke has a bit of joke, rest is truth.

Rampage had this mechanic before and it's was nonfactor. I mean 1k units for 1 second cd is nothing. For example Nomad gets 100 charges for running same distance.

So, who is treating your thread as a joke now? It looks like the people who read your thread are thinking your changes are out of touch.

For what it's worth though - this general direction of Shadowblade (decoupling form switching from function of the ability) is what I aimed to do for the long term for Shadowblade (the questionable part about your suggestion right now are the actual replacement abilities being chosen). However, it seems that people generally like Shadowblade how he is right now, and it's just a big waste of time and energy to try to do another rework for him - not to mention a lot of extra work (ability icons, ability animations, VFX, SFX, etc. for the new abilities).

Edited by ElementUser

So 330ms isn't different with the leap skill, huh?

You compare a skill with 25% chance to trigger with a skill have less than 5% to trigger. Not mention a stun from a skill is complete different a stun from A BASH (or disarm). You really make me laugh here

I say it doesn't work well on support because the minium of the stat it stolen. What's wrong here?

1 Agi = 1 attack speed and 0.14 armour

1 Agi = 1 damage if main Attribute is Agility

Do you want to tell me that you gain/lost agility doesn't mean you gain/lost attack speed or something else??

If you know this, when why the heck you write %? 35-70 stolen agi is 35-70 Attack Speed, while 35-70% from good carry will be ~150-300+ AS. DO YOU FEEL THE DIFFERENCE?

1 hour ago, MerryHONmas said:

No need to get personal.

He clearly loves Shadowblade but he also apparently is not aware of the impact of numbers. those are two separate situations.
He put effort into his porposal but the fact that it's just literally overwhelming and making the hero way too broken, that's an argument he won't ever listen too. Just move on and thank him for his time he spent. He clearly had no bad intention but... he also won't listen to any reason either, there is no winning in this for anyone.

I wouldn't say that i love Shadowblade, it's just that hero has big potential for uniqueness, but also, i apparently aware that suggestion is just a suggestion and IF it will be implemented not with number i wrote down. So numbers there don't mean anything. I could just put "n" intstead of them. It will not change anything, because i'm not balance designer. I'm just sharing concepts that look cool to me. But most of time people tend to complain about the numbers.

1 hour ago, ElementUser said:

@DemonSparda

So, who is treating your thread as a joke now?

No, no, no this is different. You could use this against me, if i made second suggestion to revert Shadowblade from this change to the state that he is in the game now.  That's how patch notes are look last few years. You change something you revert back, change again and revert back again... It's not fun man. I maybe write that i rofled, but truth be told i't brings me pain each time i see changes and reverts. Back in years i was excited about new patch in HoN like kid on christmas morning. Couldn't wait to see what new devs bring to the game...

For what it's worth though - this general direction of Shadowblade (decoupling form switching from function of the ability) is what I aimed to do for the long term for Shadowblade (the questionable part about your suggestion right now are the actual replacement abilities being chosen). However, it seems that people generally like Shadowblade how he is right now, and it's just a big waste of time and energy to try to do another rework for him - not to mention a lot of extra work (ability icons, ability animations, VFX, SFX, etc. for the new abilities).

I'm not sure about generally like how he is right now line. I saw a lot of videos with Shadowblade gameplay, because after E buff patch they just show up non-stop, and i saw that people start to ignore nerfed Q for stats completely, even leaving W at lvl 1 and maxing E and stats. That's why i decided to make this rework with different playstyles to emphasize his possible uniqueness and also models and voices used for 1 seconds is not cool...

It looks like the people who read your thread are thinking your changes are out of touch.

I will use almost same answer as used to answer MerryHoNmas.
People who read my thread are not aware that suggestion is just a suggestion and IF it will be implemented not with number i wrote down. So numbers there don't mean anything. I could just put "n" intstead of them, it change nothing, because i'm not balance designer. I'm just sharing concepts that look cool to me. But after beign on this forum for atleast 5 years, most of time people tend to complain about the numbers.
Also you never know how it will work ingame until it's implemented. It can be good on paper, but not that great ingame. I mean look at E in Agi form at lvl 11 with steam boots and nullfire lvl 3 it will deal around 35 damage and if Q procs passive on every hit(4 times) which is 0.39% it will deal 140 damage.

35% of 100-200 agi is equal to 35-70 agility stolen. It's also equal -35-70 attack speed, 5-10 armour and 35-70 damage if SB chose agi as main Attribute. I dont think i write anything wrong here? The target being stolen 35-70 agility also lost the same attack speed, armour and damage. Because supporter rarely have > 50 agility. it does not work well on supporter

1 attack speed bonus also the same as 1% attack speed bonus.

I'm not going to argue with you anymore. If you mistaken anything, i will explain.

Edited by w3wstarboy
Fix the misunderstand
1 minute ago, w3wstarboy said:

35% of 100-200 agi is equal to 35-70 agility stolen. It's also equal 35-70% attack speed, 5-10 armour and 35-70 damage if SB chose agi as main Attribute. I dont think i write anything wrong here? The target being stolen 35-70 agility also lost the same attack speed, armour and damage.

1 attack speed bonus also the same as 1% attack speed bonus.

I'm not going to argue with you anymore. If you mistaken anything, i will explain.

Well, I think at one point percentage or flat number makes no difference in case of increased attack speed because most of increased attack speed from any sources give flat number except for Legionnaire's Terrifying Charge.

So, if I may suggest, could people here check the difference? I'd like to do that myself but I'm away from computer. Perhaps I'll update this post when I've done some testing.

Actually HoN wiki proves your point but I still have my doubt because I believe flat attack speed slow and percentage attack speed slow is different thing so I assume it is the same to increased attack speed as well.

i dont remember much about the debuff but there is two type of debuff. The first is work as summary and seconds is work as multiplier. The later is much more stronger.

For example, if you have 200 attack speed

The first skill applied  "-30 attack speed," you will have 170 as left

The seconds skill applied "reduce 30% attack speed", you will have 140 as left.

But it's only from skill debuff, i dont remember any skill buff that multiplier your attack speed

Edited by w3wstarboy
59 minutes ago, DemonSparda said:

No, no, no this is different. You could use this against me, if i made second suggestion to revert Shadowblade from this change to the state that he is in the game now.  That's how patch notes are look last few years. You change something you revert back, change again and revert back again... It's not fun man. I maybe write that i rofled, but truth be told i't brings me pain each time i see changes and reverts. Back in years i was excited about new patch in HoN like kid on christmas morning. Couldn't wait to see what new devs bring to the game...

I will use almost same answer as used to answer MerryHoNmas.
People who read my thread are not aware that suggestion is just a suggestion and IF it will be implemented not with number i wrote down. So numbers there don't mean anything. I could just put "n" intstead of them, it change nothing, because i'm not balance designer. I'm just sharing concepts that look cool to me. But after beign on this forum for atleast 5 years, most of time people tend to complain about the numbers.
Also you never know how it will work ingame until it's implemented. It can be good on paper, but not that great ingame. I mean look at E in Agi form at lvl 11 with steam boots and nullfire lvl 3 it will deal around 35 damage and if Q procs passive on every hit(4 times) which is 0.39% it will deal 140 damage.

Your opinion from the first paragraph is fair - that's how you feel, so I don't have to contest that or talk about it. I will say that we have had a proportionally larger amount of success vs. failures, it's just that players like you always remember the failed changes & not the successful ones...it's just perception bias.

My point was that you & players have double standards. So if I do something, then it's bad, but if you do something, "it's different!!!!!!!".

I despise double standards with players & will always point it out if they try to use it against devs and dish it right back at the player.

Yes, I'm aware this is a suggestion & that it's not perfect. We appreciate suggestions, it's just that if you didn't make the prior post, I would not be pointing this out to you right now.

Edited by ElementUser
12 hours ago, w3wstarboy said:

i dont remember much about the debuff but there is two type of debuff. The first is work as summary and seconds is work as multiplier. The later is much more stronger.

For example, if you have 200 attack speed

The first skill applied  "-30 attack speed," you will have 170 as left

The seconds skill applied "reduce 30% attack speed", you will have 140 as left.

But it's only from skill debuff, i dont remember any skill buff that multiplier your attack speed

Yes, there is no buff increasing attack speed by percentage as far as I know but there is debuff increasing attack speed by percentage that is Legionnaire's Terrifying Charge. Well, I think I'll test it myself to see the difference and update this post once I've done the testing.

Edited by datfizh

Here the difference between % based AS reduction and Agi stolen by Calamity.

Spoiler

280 Agi

spacer.png
-10% AS from passive FFP.
jePo9GaWr-E.jpg?size=1484x709&quality=96
-30% AS from active FFP.
IcGmO-xNEWQ.jpg?size=1455x804&quality=96
44(~15%) Agi was stolen by Calamity.
vHnes7N-4js.jpg?size=1484x799&quality=96

30 minutes ago, ElementUser said:

Your opinion from the first paragraph is fair - that's how you feel, so I don't have to contest that or talk about it. I will say that we have had a proportionally larger amount of success vs. failures, it's just that players like you always remember the failed changes & not the successful ones...it's just perception bias.

My point was that you & players have double standards. So if I do something, then it's bad, but if you do something, "it's different!!!!!!!".

I despise double standards with players & will always point it out if they try to use it against devs and dish it right back at the player.

Yes, I'm aware this is a suggestion & that it's not perfect. We appreciate suggestions, it's just that if you didn't make the prior post, I would not be pointing this out to you right now.

I'm not against changes/reworks/buffs/nerfs if they're not made for sake of them. I just don't like when you change one hero and then revert it back to original state, for example Engi was reworked into carry. People start to whine "We want mines back", and you revert him back to support, but at same time you have "dead" Scrap with almost-mine skill, just make him in to new mine guy.  
And since patches now comming out not every week it feels like big waste of your time to spend it on reverting something instead of working on something new.

12 hours ago, DemonSparda said:

Here the difference between % based AS reduction and Agi stolen by Calamity.

Reveal hidden contents

280 Agi

spacer.png
-10% AS from passive FFP.
jePo9GaWr-E.jpg?size=1484x709&quality=96
-30% AS from active FFP.
IcGmO-xNEWQ.jpg?size=1455x804&quality=96
44(~15%) Agi was stolen by Calamity.
vHnes7N-4js.jpg?size=1484x799&quality=96

Would you mind trying level 4 Blacksmith's Frenzy (+50 attack speed) on one hero (e.g. Aluna at level 1 with no item) and Terrifying Charge regardless of the level (+50% attack speed) on heri with same feature (e.g. another Aluna at level 1 with no item)? I believe it could prove whether percentage or flat number of increased attack speed is different or not. Thanks in advance.

EDIT: I've tested what I suggested myself and the result is the percentage attack speed is different to flat attack speed. So I guess the wiki gives false info.

Edited by datfizh
Giving the result of the test