Mock of Brilliance Proposed Change

Besides current state of Mock of Brilliance, there are proposed changes:

Suggestion 1:

• Adds Snake Bracelet as component and reduces the recipe cost to 600 gold (total cost is changed to 5200 gold).
  • Passively grants 25% evasion (contains evasion modifier).
  • Reduces damage aura to 45 and reduces damage from stats to 60.
  • Damage aura also applies 10% miss chance to enemy affected by it.

Suggestion 2:

• Replaces recipe with Spell Sunder (can  be disassembled).
  • Reduces damage aura to 35.
  • Also grants Spell Sunder's passive (doesn't stack with Spell Sunder).

Thought Process:

Suggestion 1,

• The follow-up suggestion of this thread: 
  • Currently evasion is underutilized and miss chance begins to get the spotlight lately (e.g. on Klanx 1st ability).
  • Suggestion 1 is inspired by Mock of Brilliance's counterpart on Dota 2.

Suggestion 2,

• Currently there is no suitable item yet to auto-attacker or physical-damage caster to reduce health regeneration.
  • Spell Sunder shares similar sentiment as DoT item to Mock of Brilliance and they are usually purchased together to maximize the DoT.
  • Suggestion 2 is inspired by the reply of this thread.

Edited by datfizh
Adds suggestion 2.

If anyone wonders about my intelligence regarding this game, then consider yourself visiting this thread:

Alternatively, visit this blog below to see the compiled version of the threads/posts I made on this Official HoN Forum:
newerthbrainstorm.blogspot.com

• datfizh changed the title to Mock of Brilliance Proposed Change
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Poseidon said:

Not feeling the inclusion of evasion with mock. If anything, mock should include lightbrand to add sear to aura.

Good idea but I'm afraid it'll affect Lightbrand's counterparts (Icebrand, Firebrand) to also have their additional line of item, more items to potentially overshadow current items. If any, I prefer Spellsunder over Lightbrand because they share DoT design.

Anyway, thank you for replying this thread. I'll add optional suggestion, inspired by your reply.

Edited by datfizh

If anyone wonders about my intelligence regarding this game, then consider yourself visiting this thread:

Alternatively, visit this blog below to see the compiled version of the threads/posts I made on this Official HoN Forum:

5 hours ago, Poseidon said:

Not feeling the inclusion of evasion with mock. If anything, mock should include lightbrand to add sear to aura.

It's mock of BRILLIANCE! Bright light shines in to your eyes and you miss because you can't see things. It's perfect item for evasion.

1 hour ago, DemonSparda said:

It's mock of BRILLIANCE! Bright light shines in to your eyes and you miss because you can't see things. It's perfect item for evasion.

Thanks for your support, man.

Anyway, will you create any suggestion soon? This sub-forum has been quiet lately.

10 minutes ago, datfizh said:

Thanks for your support, man.

Anyway, will you create any suggestion soon? This sub-forum has been quiet lately.

I have few hero reworks, but i'm scared to share them. xD

1 hour ago, DemonSparda said:

I have few hero reworks, but i'm scared to share them. xD

xD

Please share them when you're ready to face what you're scared of, I'll wait. 😛

20 minutes ago, DemonSparda said:

Ok, here goes nothing. Posted one. 

Nice, now I have a thread to bump up. xD

Keep posting.