Even thought I don't play much anymore I still followed the patch and everything looks good, no bugs, no 48 hour server connection fails etc. 

But that being said... new patch but still no fix for griefers picking like the worst heroes possible for the situation as a last pick? Can we implement a 5v5 map that's something between casual mode and blitz mode so people can play and feel the strength of their favorite hero without messing up TMM? (as an answer to the first person typing "people have the right to play any hero/role they want)

Since you can't get banned for picking Parasite instead of a support as a last pick with a jungler already on the team can we at least help these people in another way? Low IQ players ruin TMM and you guys know it. It even happens in "higher" rank as well. (1750+) where some people got there by accident or from another server and they just dont understand. I remember this one guy, he was like 1730 at some point and I saw him often enough and he was always, always playing bad. Now that I only play on sub accounts after a while I get to meet him again. This time hovering just below 1600. People like him messing up lanes, picks etc.... there's just no punishment... but why, why not implement a flipping punishment for ruining TMM? 🙂

kind regards

EDIT: I see it's still allowed to be afk forest for 15 minutes. Can the devs shift their focus? I am still willing to donate a large amount for these changes to take place

Edited by `_support
35 minutes ago, `_support said:

EDIT: I see it's still allowed to be afk forest for 15 minutes. Can the devs shift their focus? I am still willing to donate a large amount for these changes to take place

Mind elaborating this further? I'm not sure what you mean by afking for 15 minutes. Either the timer kicks in after a few minutes or you are avoiding afk detection which should be reported. 

7 minutes ago, hegelsohn said:

Mind elaborating this further? I'm not sure what you mean by afking for 15 minutes. Either the timer kicks in after a few minutes or you are avoiding afk detection which should be reported. 

Sure. It's more a figure of speech.

Just a guy farming the woods with his jungle hero for 15 minutes without helping the team when we are losing hard and we need a fifth player. Obviously it's not banable (hasn't been the last 1 million times I reported it at least) and EVERY GAME this happens at least someone shouts "REPORT AFK JUNGLE" and I'm like... what ever my priority is in the shitter any way... and every time the person doesn't get the hammer. 

I just fail to see how farming woods for 15 minutes then being in 1 or 2 lost team fights and conceding at 20 is constructive, fair or allowed. 

15min seems a bit much for the junglers core item but yeah, that's not bannable and the game shouldn't be lost within that time frame. It surely happens but then again it likely wouldn't have made much of a difference as mid and shortlane were losing either way.

Some strategies like rushing PK on Legionnare need about 12-15 min of afk farming woods, if the team cant survive that amount of time then clearly they are playing poorly, sure they could lose some towers but if you get raxed at 15 thats not entirely on your jungler and it should most certainly not be bannable if the jungler is trying to win after getting his core and start ganking.

To be honest, I hate it more if people call woods and dont farm 10min. They gank from first min and end up with 200 gpm sols useless. Playing suicide for a capable jungler I don't mind at all.