10v10 mode and bigger map + neutral items.

2 minutes ago, MerryHONmas said:

bigger map and more objectives REQUIRE rebalancing because a large part of items and heroes are not balanced for anything on a larger scale and be it only ability or item cast ranges.
and how you think you gonna scrounge 25-50k?
just out of curiousity.

I hope well get to seriously debate about what needs rebalancing and what not at some point in the future.

As for your curiousity:

I'm a sales consultant with around 10 years of experience.

So my strategy would be roughly the following:

Starting a kickstarter/crowdsourcing and or a fundme campaign.

Contacting streamers who have at one point streamed HoN to help out. (Raising awareness).

Contacting other (big) players in the gaming scene to see if they can and want to help out.

Contacting other investors and pitching the potential to them.

Im quite sure I'll get there if I get a green light and get to talk to @ElementUser

<3

I am *not* here to egg on the idea of doing this but I'll throw this out there, the engine is very capable of 10vs10 atm with some backend changes, but from a gameplay perspective, its more like a funny side game.

If I have spare time, I might sneak in this functionality one day for a laugh so people can try it in public games, and I MEAN MAYBE!

Also, please don't spam tag staff.

Edited by HyperXewl
  • Like 1
20 minutes ago, HyperXewl said:

I am *not* here to egg on the idea of doing this but I'll throw this out there, the engine is very capable of 10vs10 atm with some backend changes, but from a gameplay perspective, its more like a funny side game.

If I have spare time, I might sneak in this functionality one day for a laugh so people can try it in public games, and I MEAN MAYBE!

I demand updates to Strikers of Newerth!

So many cool new characters that can be turned into footballers. 

Edited by Hubaris
Totally only half serious... Maybe.

I need to know something, Newerth. The way we used to be together... I... I don't mean lately, but before... It was real, wasn't it?

1 hour ago, HyperXewl said:

holy shit I did not actually think it even would be possible 😮
glad to learn the engine is actually able to handle it 😮
ah well thanks for replying anyway, just learned something new today

• Like 1
1 hour ago, HyperXewl said:

Awesome! thanks allot for your reply and time - also if you need help with something let me know. Also would you want me to make/mod a map for that?

And I wont spam tag anymore I promise.

❤️

I'd be interested in at least making a fun 10vs10 midwars as a one time event ( or maybe even more than 10vs10 ) sometime this year with the public, maybe as a twitch stream event with the honcast team.

• Like 3
35 minutes ago, HyperXewl said:

I'd be interested in at least making a fun 10vs10 midwars as a one time event ( or maybe even more than 10vs10 ) sometime this year with the public, maybe as a twitch stream event with the honcast team.

That'be allot of fun and chaos im sure! idk if 25v25 is possible with the current get up. but could you imagine the chaos xD?

❤️

• Confused 1
2 hours ago, HyperXewl said:

This would be awesome!

• Like 1
1 hour ago, TobakaZ said:

This would be awesome!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA its the famous Youtuber TobakaZ and he responded on my thread!!! :D:D

Hey keep those vidz up, I love em, and if you ever want someone to play, add me: DjuKeD.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, HyperXewl said:

Could even advertise it through our official discord if i am given required infos in time. unless ofc EU prefers to do that himself. Or Saph

• Like 1