My Hon Expierence in 2021

1st of all i played hon since 2011 but not permanently, i had like a few months breaks each year and playing for a few weeks/ months and then having a break again. Last time i played in 2020 autum and i recently play hon again 3 days ago bcuz of the youtube scumbagnetwork  5 top videos, i thought like "yee why not"? And the reason why not is here:

i played like 34 games at gold 2-diamond 3 rank and the result/ expierence were terrible hon was NEVER in such a bad state of my 10 years of hon gaming.
1. Ya the old "racist" russian issue each months/ year i encounter more and more russians in my game
2. NA players started to que on servers since i think 2020?

So im playing my matches mostly with NA ppl and russians on EU servers, but why is that a problem? both nationality have smth in common and its is: they playing really really utterly bad, really far below from average EU players. Even "famous" streamer like "whatyougot" and "marlon" said often on stream NA players are really "bad" / below average just a small percentage of NA ppl playing like actually human beeings.( how do i know they are NA players? after i notice a unsually REALLY REALLY bad player but hes able to speak proper english, so he cant be a russian must be a NA player so  i type /who "and his ingame name" after the match and i checked his ingame channels and guess what from 9/10 ppl were in NA channels).

Russians: self explained, they cant speak english / barely communicate and their ingame knowledge is on the same level like their english knowledge.

- i met ppl creating new accounts to get easy to gold 3/2/1.After the placement games they losing so many games and derankig themselves back to gold 4 or lower ( im speaking of 20-35% winrate). It didnt happen once, it happen multiple times. I dont know if they griefing on purpose or the gold games are "too difficult" (mostly russian / na ppl)
- i met ppl creating new accounts losing on purpose by picking scout doing nothing, standing next to you and to codex killsteal ( was a russian he insulted me via voice chat)
- i dont feel any ranking/brackets system gold 1-2 games feels like silver / bronze games, i dont see any difference. So its like 2 bracket exist: bracket nr.1 the human bracket diamond or higher or  bracket nr.2 below diamond the "you are mostly not a human bracket".
- it feels like it only exist 2 types of teams: Team 1. u playing with premades 2-3 men stacks or Team 2. u solo queuing into 4 random russians / NA ppl and then u playing against the 2-3 men stacks

So yeah that was my 34 games expierence i had like 6-7 normal games out of 34 games. And dont get me wrong solo Q was always difficult but after 10 years of hon gaming i can only say its not possible anymore to solo Q its not enjoyable its like playing just to "SUFFER". And dont get me wrong ofc not all russians / NA ppl are bad /evil /rude but to be honest the BIG MAJORITY are really just really below average.
And i mean Frostburn could do a survey and asking EU ppl if they prefer to lock the Russian ppl on CIS server NA ppl to NA servers EU ppl on EU server and at the same time the que time will be automatically  increased and i can tell you to 100% EU ppl would wait 10-15 min more for a QUALITY MATCH instead short que time and playing a garbage match.

HON was the best moba for me and the only moba which i play continously and i gave HON a try again in 2021 bcuz like i said i saw the top 5 videos from scumbagnetwork on youtube and i heard frostburn did some tournament so i thought the playerbase increased / getting better. But THE REALITY: in 34 matches i witnessed so many painful matches i have really no words to express my dissapointment.

After 10 years of HON gaming i have to say its finally dead and i wont touch it again.

Edited by YACHlRU
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

I recently started to play again and agree with most of the things you said.

It is super rare that I see a Russian player who calls a lane and picks a hero that goes with the team. %90 of the games I played in the last two weeks, they just go random, write something which we can't see as cyrillic alphabet appears blank, they troll or even if you called a lane, they just pick a hero for wherever they wanna go, ignore your call and invade your space, ruin your game experience.

Unfortunately RAP system doesn't cover this, but this is completely feeking up all the joy I can get from the game.

I cannot even grasp the logic why people who speak completely different language and have very little knowledge of English play in the same client. I mean we can't even see what they write, it just appears as blank, there is absolutely no point of playing with them while we can't even understand each other in a game that is based on team work. I get that there are not enough players to have them on a different server but.. this doesn't make it any better either. 

I am not trying to be racist or anything, but this is the reality. And of course there are some Russian players who speak English good or bad and if you are kind to them, they are all nice to you as well. I don't really care if they play bad or not, as long as they try, and don't ruin the game.

I only play mid wars nowadays because of this reason. Solo ranked queue is almost always a terrible experience.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Ugh remember back in the day where (I think ElementUser) talked about either an all random mode or a safety net where it would be impossible to pick 5 carries? Oh boy do i miss that. Every game is littered with bad players, and because of the "no new season-bullspit" it goes for almost every single rank below legendary. It's actually quite impressive how a guy can spam the same hero every game, play it SO poorly yet still GAIN rank because he gets carried or enemies troll themselves somehow. 

HoN is much faster paced than, say, Dota. How on earth are you able to play a fast paced game if you cannot communicate. Imagine playing a game of soccer and 3 people were from Russia, 3 people from France, 3 people speaking English and then one guy from Iran. Holy damn cow would that be impressively embarrassing to watch. 
And then imagine the 3 english speaking players were pretty good and able to win, pretty much on their own, taking the rest of the scrubs to the premier league and then when some games go by they all split up for new teams and the remaining 8 players were so shit that they would ruin the experience for EVERYONE else in the Premier league because they got there by chance, luck and by closing their eyes and pressing buttons.

Can we just please, please, please do something about it? Move the Russian server, buy another one, you have so many russian players. It's not even a race issue at this point, it's about Russia being a poor country that people in perm and novosibirsk literally can't get an education worth anything. Make the play with each other I bet they will enjoy that as much as we enjoy it. 

And for the big lols? I even speak Russian... AND THEY DONT GIVE A SHIT 😄 They don't care. They don't answer, talk back or communicate that way either. Like it's just absolutely insane. 

What happened? Russians got so fed up with EU players that they went to the SWEDISH FUCKING EMBASSY IN MOSCOW... there they signed a petition called "5 million strong against europeans in HoN" and then they got 5 of the 19 million Russian HoN players to sign it. (the 19  mil is just the current number of Russians ONLINE" and then, because so many drug addi... russians... signed it, Putin was like "xen R donski ride ronaP BEAR I make suffer HON" 

So yeah, 

Edited by `_support
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
13 minutes ago, `_support said:

What happened? Russians got so fed up with EU players that they went to the SWEDISH FUCKING EMBASSY IN MOSCOW... there they signed a petition called "5 million strong against europeans in HoN" and then they got 5 of the 19 million Russian HoN players to sign it. (the 19  mil is just the current number of Russians ONLINE" and then, because so many drug addi... russians... signed it, Putin was like "xen R donski ride ronaP BEAR I make suffer HON" 

You should probably link some proof when you're putting things like this somewhere.

And if they think that a Swedish embassy is the right place to "force" an American/Singaporean company to change something, they should probably have named that petition "5 million stupid ...." 😉.
Also raises the question: Do they also want to exclude Swiss players? (or other countries that are not part of the EU)

Edited by Manu311
7 minutes ago, Manu311 said:

You should probably link some proof when you're putting things like this somewhere.

And if they think that a Swedish embassy is the right place to "force" an American/Singaporean company to change something, they should probably have named that petition "5 million stupid ...." 😉.
Also raises the question: Do they also want to exclude Swiss players? (or other countries that are not part of the EU)

I don't need to link ANYTHING. 

I am pretty sure the Swedish embassy would be the right place considering ElementUser is Swedish and he pretty much controls not only HoN but the entire Garena company (hard hitting facts) 

There are no swiss players, just fyi. Or... Are you blind? The servers are EU (Switzerland not in EU), BR (Switzerland not in Brazil) and then the US servers and last time I checked (ding dong SWITZERLAND NOT IN AMERICA) 

God, if you are going to be stupid when you reply me can you AT LEAST get your geography straight? Like how hard can it be

Edited by `_support
  • Like 1
16 minutes ago, `_support said:

I am pretty sure the Swedish embassy would be the right place considering ElementUser is Swedish and he pretty much controls not only HoN but the entire Garena company (hard hitting facts) 

There are no swiss players, just fyi. Or... Are you blind? The servers are EU (Switzerland not in EU), BR (Switzerland not in Brazil) and then the US servers and last time I checked (ding dong SWITZERLAND NOT IN AMERICA) 

God, if you are going to be stupid when you reply me can you AT LEAST get your geography straight? Like how hard can it be

I really only can explain this post with you being trolling. There's not a single true statement here:

I told you that you should link something, not that you need to. People will just assume this is a wrong statement (which I'm pretty sure it is anyways).
As far as I know EU is Canadian. At least every bit of information I can find about him tells me that.
Unless he's lying pretty much 24/7, he also has extremely limited control of what Garena does/decides. Very far from full control.
Of course there are Swiss players - there might not be Swiss servers, but if Russian players would pay for their own servers, they could probably get the same deal as Brazil, which just got servers basically sponsored by one person. 5 Million of players could easily pay for a dozen of servers even with just 1ct per player each month.

However, "trolling" is kinda hard to differentiate from "stupidity" - so in dubio pro reo I'll assume in your favors and not take moderation actions yet - since trolling is not allowed here.

Edited by Manu311

LOL As a general rule, I assume nobody (including myself) knows how to play the game and everyone is owned by lag. I'm stuck on NAEast since forever, but it was way worse before. 350 ping around 2012 vs 100 - 120 ping I get these days.

How do we make the russians realise they have the REGION OPTIONS so they go on CIS servers?

Lets face it they will never make it so the russians are banned from playing on EU servers.. We have to think of somthing we can do on our own. 

Who is in charge of the Nukes? 

On 3/27/2021 at 4:23 AM, EasyWinEasy said:

How do we make the russians realise they have the REGION OPTIONS so they go on CIS servers?

Lets face it they will never make it so the russians are banned from playing on EU servers.. We have to think of somthing we can do on our own. 

Who is in charge of the Nukes? 

Duke Nukem I would assume? 

Also, do you even know that CIS servers have nothing to do with Russians? CIS is the COLOMBIAN server. That's, obviously, why Russians don't queue there.

COLOMBIAN SERVER

On 3/26/2021 at 1:07 PM, `_support said:

You got to be the worst troll I have encountered in my 10 years of HoN experience...
actually the worst troll I have ever encountered ANYWHERE on this planet.
Not sure how people can even take you remotely serious enough to respond to you.

I am shocked you are not world famous for your birth defect. With as much bullshit coming over your lips as you just portrayed in less than a thousand words, I would imagine your head growing out of your arse for you to constantly have as severe cases of verbal diarrhea. And you even manage to put all that bullshit into written format...

Can some Moderator please just end this shit show before we are all going to drown in this feces spectacle?

Like there is no fucking way on earth, not ANYHTING between Hell and Heaven that could convince me that he is not trolling.

@Manu311please do something xD

Edited by MerryHONmas
  • Confused 1

spacer.png

On 3/26/2021 at 1:00 PM, Manu311 said:

Legit this Mod is an embarrassment to HoN. 

Western Europe among with most of eastern Europe with a few exceptions have a basic understanding of English and how-to communicate to each other. It's not that hard to grasp how the fact that you brought the biggest illiterate non English speaking European country into the mix would obviously cause a language barrier and ruin what you in the other thread spoke so highly off. "TEAM WORK". If you watch a graph of hon's decline from FB taking over in the west until now it'd be obvious. I was 1900 FOC pre merge with Russia and faced 2k mmr Russian's who couldn't speak English or communicate and played at best at MMR 1600 (with the Lona players). Stop trying to throw people off with semantic bullsh*t.

Edited by ironhamster
typo
  • Sad 1