Spell Sunder, I propose to remake this item as soon as it appeared in the game, I can’t watch a normal salomon in the game, I myself haven’t played a salomon, but now I don’t see any reason to take it, not only does the item remove health regeneration, so it also deals damage from maximum health, and when playing with a tank, I feel that my physical and magic armor, along with HP regen, is neutralized when the hero has Spell Sunder, no matter how strong it is, and whatever HP regen I have , I take huge damage from the item for 2600, which in turn gives the owner Health and a large increase in mana regeneration. In addition, this item is very strong for specific heroes like Slither, Thunder Bringer, or heroes with Mock and Spell Sunder.

This item effect is fine as it is. The problem is the recipe, it shouldn't give Hp and mana regen as the same times\. This item have a strong offensive effect. Bonus hp should be on Jade spire

Also Slither and Thunderbringer are both the heroes that strong counter the tank heroes so it not suprise that you feel uneasy when play against them