Hi, I can't log in to hon. Everything was fine, but I suddenly had a client hang up and I can't log in anymore. I enter my username and password, but nothing happens. The client does not issue any errors. I even created another account, reinstalled the client. Again, the same thing — I enter my username and password, click log in, but nothing happens

Have you tried repairing the client?
Easiest way if you can start the client is probably to press CTRL + F8, which should open a terminal, enter RestartAndRepair and press Return.

By the way: There's a Tech-Support section where this thread should have been posted. I'll move it there 😉

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Manu311 said:

Have you tried repairing the client?
Easiest way if you can start the client is probably to press CTRL + F8, which should open a terminal, enter RestartAndRepair and press Return.

By the way: There's a Tech-Support section where this thread should have been posted. I'll move it there 😉

I tried your option - unfortunately nothing has changed, everything is still((

That's when I reinstalled the client - it downloaded the old version and I could log in, but as soon as I updated the patch to the current one, this problem arose again. But before that, I calmly played on the new patch and then did not change anything, which could affect my problem