Disconnected and unable to reconnect

This has happened to me a few times in the last week, and is creating a major issue for me. Once in a few games, I'm forcefully disconnected from the game - and I'm unable to return to the game no matter what I do. Close/re-open HoN client, ctrl+f8 console with reconnect command - no response from server, and a few other methods that I've tried which were all unsuccessful. 

I don't understand what's the cause for this, but while this is happening my internet is working just fine; and its rather inconvenient that I lose 10 MMR + banned from matchmaking for 24 hours due to something I have no control over.

• Thanks 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Match ID: 161264362 

Disconnected (playing on Mac) which has been working perfectly fine until the most recent update. Usually once per day of gaming I get this disconnect, even using ctrl f8 am unable to reconnect. Please provide any fix if possible. The game continue to be played fine (had a group where they had no issues). I had no option to reconnect after restarting HON or trying to execute the reconnect command. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Can anyone advise us the solution. I am also having the same problem.

I Delete the game (+settings etc) & reinstalled twice! But still getting DC from games & cannot reconnect. Do not know what to do!

+ I got banned because of these DC's. 😡🤬

Edited by _TheJudge_
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/15/2021 at 6:35 PM, _TheJudge_ said:

Can anyone advise us the solution. I am also having the same problem.

I Delete the game (+settings etc) & reinstalled twice! But still getting DC from games & cannot reconnect. Do not know what to do!

+ I got banned because of these DC's. 😡🤬

can somebody please guide what to do?