Replace vote remake with a ready check b4 game starts

I'm sick and tired of 99% of HON games starting out with a pause or vote remake button cuz someone is AFK when they entered the match. PLEASE IMPLEMENT A READY CHECK SYSTEM B4 GAME STARTS (similar to LoL). This will get rid of these annoyances. Who else agrees with me?

I feel you man but that happens mostly in low ranked games and I wouldnt say it's 99% of the games.
I must admit I am not familiar with this "ready check system" you are suggesting, as I have never played lol but it sounds like if you are not there when this check starts the game won't begin?
Because if that's the case I wouldn't want it but I would suggest other things, like more severe punishments for those who leave or rewards for those who start at a disadvantage

Whether it's a pause at the start of the game or a pause in lobby, what's the difference?

Leaves needs to be made such that old games are discounted.  I could probably leave 100 games in a row and still not get punished.  I dare say somebody invented an algorithm for this.

1 hour ago, NubbyMcNub said:

Whether it's a pause at the start of the game or a pause in lobby, what's the difference?

Leaves needs to be made such that old games are discounted.  I could probably leave 100 games in a row and still not get punished.  I dare say somebody invented an algorithm for this.

n

it was fixed so you can get soft ban for leaving games no matter ur matches iirc. 

the "ready check system" was already implemented in HoN, but the system was scrapped after a few hours because players had no idea how that system worked (and players had no intention on learning that) - too many "I join queue and go to afk facebook/youtube" guys so that there was only a very small number of games actualy played

the punishment for leaving a game is already implemented, it is automatic ban for a few hours depending on how often you leave games

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/1/2020 at 10:42 PM, Taquinit said:

Because if that's the case I wouldn't want it... [...]

Why though?

I think that would be awesome. So many messed up games due to afk random picks.