Midwars is so fkn Frustrating

On 3/13/2021 at 1:14 PM, Alotropi said:

There are many problems that may happen when u play mw like other team have good pick and u have trash pick so how to evade it:

1. Ban most op heroes my list consist from devo,pris,thunder,flint, artillery,tarot,magm, pebbles and maybe moa ohh also doctor repulsor.

I would ban Shadowblade too. That stun is soo good. SB was good before, tanky as fuck. Now he's just way too good in MW.

What's happening here is that you're playing an unbalanced format. That's what MW has always been, there are god tier heroes and there are others who are plain not viable.

Things got worse recently because the balance changes for FoC have been detrimental to MW. As a result the god tier heroes got even more god tier, and everyone else is left behind. The Flint buff is the best example of this. I could look past the impact if there were a legitimate benefit for FoC, but I see no reason to buff Flint (and nerf Arachna) in FoC. Like, post-buff Flint has 53% win rate, and post-nerf Arachna has 44% win rate. Same goes for Artillery, who was already oppressive in MW and now has 61% win rate in FoC. The changes are like taking from the poor to give to the rich.

You would hope the developers would try to balance for one format without seriously unbalancing the other (which wouldn't even be that unusual, in games like Warcraft 3 2v2 has different balance compared to 1v1), but I'm not optimistic.