Is it just me or has Qi still been underperforming? Still has been there at the 40% winrate quite consistently for a while..

Maybe he can finally recieve the attention he deserves and finally not being a trollpick as he seems like in Forests of Caldavar (maybe he's better in MW?)

His role doesn't seem so rewarding for lacking what other supports can do I think. Maybe some of you others have more experience with Qi then me.

• 3 weeks later...

Qi is pretty strong in MW. In some lineups he can solowin there.

On CoN on the other hand he is mediocre at best. Against certain matchups he is worthless but that's fine i guess, he's a niche.

There are still some questions with him:
Why is his ultimate that's hard to hit so hardcore nerfed? It goes off way to slow and does way to less dmg. the risk / reward here is a joke.

Also why in the name of Kongor does his Q spell have more CD than Flintult? Never made sense to me. He should be that hero that jukes carrys, throws his hat on them and disarms when they somehow catch you. But with that pathetic long CD on his q that just happens way to less.

Edited by cobaye

Qi is a one trick pony that purely relies on scaling of other heroes auto attack damage. He is pretty mediocre in the early/mid game, but in late game is where when everyone else has some damage for his E to actually be good and actually overpowered. He basically destroys all agility carries late game and there's literally nothing they can do about it since it's all superior magic besides his spinning blades. I would like to see him be more relevant in the early/mid game and tone down his scaling of his E for late game. 

My opnion is his E should stay together with his ultimate as a passive effect. 

Current Qi have too many problem. He require full level as a supporter, His damage is busted, his E is useless if it's not lv 4, his Q cooldown too long at lv 1, he drain mana like it's water. His disarm is too broken in late game. He is also risky to pick and require both the heroes picked from two side be fit with his kit

Some of my ideal rework on him is make he spam his Q like arachna without disarm, it's can chain also and new passive restore mana when his spell hit the enemy and allow him to disarm enemy when it reach numbers of stack while the ultimate will punish the enemy carry (this seem like King Klout but the gameplay may different)

Edited by w3_StarBoy

HoN SEA Player