Why Russians not play on russian Servers?

Well, has it occurred to you that being Russian doesn't have much to do with your issue? If a bad player doesn't know how to play, that doesn't mean they're going to have the foresight to pick the least impactful role in the team and make the best of a bad situation. That's what GOOD judgment does that bad players don't have. It won't matter if both of you speak the language because cooperatively you're already screwed.

A higher rated Russian player is going to know the simplest words that allow cooperation, even if their English is beyond poor. There just isn't that much needed to cooperate in HoN if you already have the know-how to do it instinctively.

So, Russians aren't your problem - the matchmaking & griefing is. And those problems can't be solved by forbidding Russians from playing and turning the playerbase even smaller than it would be with Russian regions close to europe with low ping bared off.

Edited by twoscoopsREE
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, Lifewaster said:

How should it get higher when im always teamed up with russians that do feed?

I can't win alone against 5 

answer me this?

Invite your friends!

Play with them, im sure you have friends, right?
Makes games way more enjoyable!

13 hours ago, Lifewaster said:

answer me this?

If other people can, you should be able to too if you have what it takes. Unfortunately you're not as good as you think and it wont change anytime soon if you dont realize it, analyze your mistakes, exploit enemy mistakes and improve your own gameplay.

Think about smurfs, why smurfs can easily climb in the same bracket you're having problems and get to higher ranks in any mode? Because they're really good for the bracket they're playing. If you were good for your bracket like you're claiming, you would be climbing too. 

18 hours ago, Lifewaster said:

answer me this?

There are some easy advices:

1. Don't try to win alone. Even if you occasionally have team mates that aren't able to help you win the game, actually most of them are. But you have to find ways to make them help. That can be friendly telling them what to do, just support their ideas even if they aren't optimal or just to learn Russian (probably not 😄). Anyways, if you can make use of your team mates, you have an advantage the enemies might not have. Bad players are equally distributed among teams (on average), so by being better at this than your enemies, you should get higher rating (and you'll always occasionally get bad players, so this skill is never useless).

2. Don't focus only on easy victories. Of course there are a lot of stomps and you might enjoy being part of the winning team (or get bored like me). However if you're not the only one "stomping", those games are against your favor since the chance for stomping people to appear in the enemy team are higher (5:4). What you should focus on are games that look lost or are at least close. Those are the games when you can actually make a difference no matter how good you are. Turn those games in your favor and you should not only gain rating but you'll probably also get more enjoyment out of it.

At the end both advices might not be to your liking, but both will help you win more games and actually know that you had a big part in winning those games which should be more enjoyable than just participating in stomps.
And as a side-effect for advice 1, you might get friends by teaching players and improve your leadership capabilities - which will probably also help in real life.
Of course I haven't watched your games or behavior (and the advices are probably more tailored to Foc than MW since MW has less depth) and you might be doing all that, but chances are you're not. However you'll probably not even (seriously) try my advices since you would need to change your behavior and people hate change, especially if you tell them to change themselves 😉.

• Like 1
23 hours ago, Lifewaster said:

answer me this?

Alright here's a real answer because you got meme'd by forum virtue signalling that's essentially phony good boi-posting.

The truth is you can't because this a dying / at death's door game, so the devs had to open up the floodgates for "bydlo" to keep it afloat.

The reality is you can't win while playing with "bydlo" because they're extra bitter, extra selfish players who only look for ways to get ahead from their impoverished lives. Dog eat dog worldview which is prevalent in eastern europe.

So, the harsh facts are that you simply can't improve at this game without SIGNIFICANT outside the box thinking to avoid "bydlo" and strategies that win games with "bydlo" but don't really work in games with players that at the very least aren't extremely self-centered and playing for their own gain (difference between bydlo and positive bad player)

- If you play too long with bydlo, you develop terrible habits

- You also risk becoming just as bitter and uncooperative and selfish

- It's not worth your time

- there are no ways around this without paying to reset your stats or boosting rating thru illegit means

- people on this forum will be dishonest about bydlo being a problem

- People on this forum will act like solo queing is not insufferable because they are dishonest and don't solo que

- They will also use smurfs as an argument when smurfing shouldn't even be allowed and ignoring that smurfs get as good as they are because of successfully having avoided playing with bydlo in the past

• Like 1

Oh but this happens on Ranked as well. No idea why but they tend to play on their own avoiding teamwork, they almost never speak english and they shout a lot on voice chat 😆

I remember peoples complaining about russian players on dota2 as well.

• Like 1

To everyone that has never heard "bydlo": https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Bydlo (or basically just: ordinary human)

Basically what twoscoopsREE is saying: Go play solo games.
That'll definitely work, but you'll probably become a "bydlo" yourself (or rather out yourself as one) 😉.

1 hour ago, twoscoopsREE said:

- It's not worth your time

You might think about if HoN is worth your time as well.

- there are no ways around this without paying to reset your stats or boosting rating thru illegit means

I guess what you suggest here is just ignoring people because you're good enough to win on your own. That reminds me of that Urban dictionary

Such people tend to be antisocial, arrogant [...]

- people on this forum will be dishonest about bydlo being a problem

People on this forum probably have never heard that term (at least I haven't). However I'm not saying that it's not a problem. Or that "humanity" isn't a problem or that "human behavior" is not a problem. Heck there are so many problems 😛. And I guess I'm a a "person on this forum" (but I'm sure you find someone else) 🤔.

- People on this forum will act like solo queing is not insufferable because they are dishonest and don't solo que

Again, it's just me. But I actually stopped solo-queuing when BR got removed. Since it's way less fun to choose a hero. If I'm dual-queuing (and I rarely queue with more than one other person) I can simply let that person dictate what I play and therefor I get some variant of "random picks" 😅. If BR would come back, I would solo-queue again. (I very rarely group-queued back then)