Nomad's Proposed Rework

Few changes on Sandstorm as below:

• No longer grants invisibility.
  • Replaces movement speed reduction on enemy to attack speed reduction by 15/30/45/60.
  • Also grants 20/30/40/50% Evasion to Nomad and his allies besides bonus movement speed.
  • Illusions inherit the effect similar to War Beast's ultimate affecting illusion.
  • Undetected while going stealth represses the effect and visual on enemy.
  • Cooldown reduced to 16/14/12/10 seconds.

Mirage Counter (complete rework)

• Enters a counter state for 2.5 seconds, nullifying damage taken, removing debuff & stun, and teleporting Nomad himself or his illusion toward the first enemy hero within 2000 radius to him that damages or uses an ability or item on him during this state.
  • W is default button to teleport Nomad and E is default button to teleport his illusion toward the hero upon getting the effect triggered.
  • Grants 10/20/30/40 bonus attack speed for 3 seconds to whoever teleport between Nomad or his illusion next to dealer.
  • Grants 0 second fade time stealth for 3 seconds to Nomad if he choose illusion to be teleported.
  • The illusion lasts for 3 seconds, dealing 35% damage and taking 350% damage.
  • Passively grants 10/20/30/40 attack speed to Nomad and his illusion.
  • Has 90 mana cost and 28/24/20/16 seconds cooldown.

Wanderer's Combat (complete rework)

• Grants 10 charges for each Nomad's auto-attack against an enemy, up to 20/20/40/40 charges can be accumulated.
  • Taking auto-attack from enemy hero, boss, or tower reduces 10 charges, otherwise 5 charges is reduced.
  • Increases Nomad's base damage by 30/60/60/90% if there is 10 charges or more on him.
  • Illusions inherit the ability but they start at 0 charges.

Edge Strike (complete rework)

• Creates ring around Nomad by 200 width upon targeting a target location, dealing 250/325/400 Magic Damage and applying 1.75/2/2.25 seconds stun to enemy hit by the ring.
  • Has 1000/1300/1600 range, 70/60/50 seconds cooldown, and 120/160/200 mana cost.
  • Staff of the Master boost: increase width to 350 and stun effect pierces Magic Immunity.
Edited by datfizh
Numbers adjustment + Staff boost suggestion.

If anyone wonders about my intelligence regarding this game, then consider yourself visiting this thread:

Alternatively, visit this blog below to see the compiled version of the threads/posts I made on this Official HoN Forum:
newerthbrainstorm.blogspot.com

• 3 weeks later...
Posted (edited)
On 3/26/2021 at 3:48 AM, bullkarz said:

No, please! Nomad is perfect the way it is, don't screw it up

Please be at ease and tell me what you like about Nomad this suggestion doesn't cover, will you?

Edited by datfizh
typo

If anyone wonders about my intelligence regarding this game, then consider yourself visiting this thread:

Alternatively, visit this blog below to see the compiled version of the threads/posts I made on this Official HoN Forum:
newerthbrainstorm.blogspot.com

• datfizh changed the title to Nomad's Proposed Rework