Welcome to the Heroes of Newerth forums

The forums have received a complete makeover. Click the button below to read more about it.
Read more
DARKzzWANTED

blood born rework

i already suggested that before the new forums . as we see , bloodborn is an item that most people don't like and look at it as a useless item so rarely we see people buying it . so i suggest a rework for it which is . to make bloodborn an upgraded item for brutlizer  to make brutlizer a stronger late item and to have a benefit of bloodborn  . so u make bloodborn an item has 2  sides   passive which is the same as brutlizer but has more damage and  an active side which u can use on an enemy hero to leap on him and bash him for 2 seconds considering a small range for it to not be an op item that stops heroes such as tempest .  and  bloodborn gives strength  lesser than what it gives currently 

you're pretty late for the party. I could refer where the party is placed: click here

This thread below is still updating, just keep in touch to it:

12 hours ago, DARKzzWANTED said:

i already posted that 2 months ago in the last forums

Everybody could claim. I suggest you to look at the existing threads first before posting, moreover this new forum is still fresh so you could easily know all the threads here from their titles only. So, I'd quote this once again for you:

22 hours ago, datfizh said:

you're pretty late for the party. I could refer where the party is placed: click here

Cheers.

This thread below is still updating, just keep in touch to it: