Portal Key Upgrades.

Yes they are absolutely brorken lol..
Portalkey in itself is a Strong item and you intend to pair it with other items that each on their own already offer alot of value. And ontop of that you then intend to actually Multiply their benefits by a value exponentially greater than their total cost....
I wouldn't even object to PK getting an upgrade albeit it being not needed. But Every single one of your suggestions is beyond godlike in terms of value, including slot value. Some of these outshine items with a combined cost of 8k...

Edited by MerryHONmas
  • Thanks 1

spacer.png

Ah, right i forgot that in this moba people don't care about moving forward and like to wallow in same swamp and prefer changes like this:
Patch 4.9.1 Hero is too weak Main stat growth increased by 1. 
Patch 4.9.2 Recent buff made hero too strong. Main stat growth reduced by 2.
Patch 4.9.3 Recent nerf made hero weak, but i prefer hero to be a bit weak rather then OP. Main stat growth increased by 0,1.
Enjoy ur swamp. Good bye sirs.

Spoiler

*REEEEEEEEE* 6k+ item is BROOOKEN. *REEEEEEEEE*
98ce0b41a328d61a9adc109fbf87e228.jpg

• Thanks 1

It is nice to get a feedback or two, rather than no feedback at all. So, let's appreciate those feedbacks.

If I may give some feedback, Icehammer and Starfall need adjustment. Let me offer some changes:

• Starfall needs to have landing indicator revealed to enemies (or just make it clear if you thought about this already) and landing delay is increased by another 0.15 second.
  • As for Icehammer, it needs new effect because the active overlaps Frostfield Plate but better. I don't know, perhaps you can copy Lich's Dota 2 frost armor as the new effect.
Edited by datfizh
feedback appreciation

If anyone wonders about my intelligence regarding this game, then consider yourself visiting this thread:

Alternatively, visit this blog below to see the compiled version of the threads/posts I made on this Official HoN Forum:
newerthbrainstorm.blogspot.com

*5 years later after DemonSparda became the new HoN balance lead*

- Portal Key has been removed from the game as it became a required item on every hero

- Instead PK's Blink has been reworked into a purchasable ability and its range reduced drastically

- On a side note: Frostburn Studios will now become a subsidiary of Riot Games and taken fully into a new and better direction balance-wise that appeals to the mass MOBA market.

Dota2 implemented similar upgrades recently. Instead of combining it with frostburn/firebrand/lightbrand they just let it combine with Acco staff, axe and dancing blade + a receipt (in dota more than 1000k). As a super late game item upgrade.

On 2/18/2021 at 3:15 PM, twoscoopsREE said:

*5 years later after DemonSparda became the new HoN balance lead*

No need to share your wet dreams with us.

On 2/19/2021 at 3:21 AM, hegelsohn said:

Dota2 implemented similar upgrades recently. Instead of combining it with frostburn/firebrand/lightbrand they just let it combine with Acco staff, axe and dancing blade + a receipt (in dota more than 1000k). As a super late game item upgrade.

Recipe in dota costs 1750. I was thinking about 1850-2k gold for recipe and yes it's late game upgrade. Also cd of PK is 20 seconds vs 15 seconds cd of Dagger, plus i nerfed effects for ~30% and people are still "screeming" about broken. I guess it would been not "broken" if after blink player's hero will get debuff instead of buff.