Bring back mana battery !

It hurts in my eyes buying the new Power Supply knowing it is nothing else than the good old blue glowing mana battery.

It's minor, yes, but imo we should bring it back. Either way add it and make power supply the stronger upgrade with stats including or simply replace the new power supply with mana battery completely if no upgrade is wished.

I really don't get it anymore. 
It's like we had that item, it was cool, it could be upgraded into something that's a bit stronger that's cool too.
It was one of the few items that every class could upgrade into/from after buying some minor totems.

Now instead its upgraded iteration is like the old one and 50 gold more and the totem upgrade is gone so you're stuck with a bunch of useless totems early game. 

Like why. It's so minor, but it's so generally worse in every aspect. 
I'd love for it to revert to when the 150gold  mana item builds into the 3/3/3 Mana item that requires it + 2 totems + 50 gold. 

Edited by Ondis

I think it is about muscle memory as the reason why there is no revert so there is minimal risk of the change made. Perhaps we get it on future patch when people really demands it.

If anyone wonders about my intelligence regarding this game, then consider yourself visiting this thread:

Alternatively, visit this blog below to see the compiled version of the threads/posts I made on this Official HoN Forum:
newerthbrainstorm.blogspot.com

On 2/27/2021 at 2:15 PM, datfizh said:

I think it is about muscle memory as the reason why there is no revert so there is minimal risk of the change made. Perhaps we get it on future patch when people really demands it.

What do you mean? What risk?