Barrier Idol and Ultor's Heavy Helm Proposed Component Change

Besides current properties of Ultor's Heavy Helm, there are proposed changes:

• Change Ringmail to Shield of the Five on component buildup. (Total cost increased by 350 gold)
  • Change armor gain to 4 and grants 2 all attributes to self.
  • Heavy Helmed effect also grants 1 armor for duration.
  • Application cooldown of Heavy Helmed effect grants 1 armor for its duration.

Besides current properties of Barrier Idol, there are proposed changes:

• Change Trinket of Restoration to Refreshing Ornament on component buildup. (Total cost increased by 200 gold)
  • Also grants 2 all attributes to self. Removes 2 health regeneration.
  • Grants an aura effect in 900 radius to regenerate health by 3.
  • Application cooldown of Barrier effect amplifies health regeneration by 10% for its duration.

Thought Process:

• Application cooldown is proposed to have its own use so it doesn't feel like a drawback, inspired from old version of Astrolabe.
  • Component changes are proposed to support the benefit idea of application cooldown.
  • Both Shield of the Five and Refreshing Ornament are proposed to have another alternative line of item.

(Update: 02/16/20) Optional Change on Barrier Idol:

Spoiler

Major Rework:

Components: Refreshing Ornament (550g) + Mystic Vestments (500g) + Trinket of Restoration (350g) + Recipe (650g) = 2050 gold
Stats: 3 Health Regeneration, 3 All Attributes
Passive: 5 Magic Armor (Magic Armor Modifier), 3 Health Regeneration (Aura in 900 Radius).
Active:

• Same as current Barrier effect with some changes:
    • Barrier health is reduced to 225.
    • Application cooldown of Barrier effect amplifies health regeneration by 10% for its duration.

Thought Process:

• Indirect nerf to Shaman's Headdress because its line of item only makes already great item a better item.
  • An adjustment of Barrier Idol for proposed application cooldown on Barrier effect.

Edited by datfizh
Strikethrough Barrier Idol ideas

If anyone wonders about my intelligence regarding this game, then consider yourself visiting this thread:

Hey @datfizh sorry I haven't had time to look through all your threads in detail, it's been busy. I have been noticing each one being posted though!

I will say I like the changes to Shield of the Five/Heavy Helm & it's possible they will be considered for a patch 🙂 

Edited by ElementUser
  • Like 2