Remove the Trophy Avatars from the Plinko Diamond chest.

So yeah, title kinda says it all. Can you remove the Trophy Avatars from the Diamond chest? I've literally gotten 2 of them (Advanced Bubbles and Advanced WS), which is pretty underwhelming when you hit the diamond chest. Imo they should be moved to bronze or silver chest.

I've checked the diamond chest list and literally all 3 levels of the trophy avatars are in the diamond chest. So there is a super high chance to get one of these and even the 'standard' version, when you already own the gold version etc.

I agree. Almost all trophy avatars (with the exception of the last developed and some old ones) are an example of the negligence and laziness of the game developers. Getting a gilded avatar on old textures for a whole season is awful. Well, at least the last trophy avatars were created in three versions and at least changed the color of the animation of the heroes' skills.

I recently received a trophy parasite from a diamond chest. What was my disappointment...

Please at least make Arctic harrier available as I have spent so much money trying to get it and most of my pulls are trophy avatars I submit a ticket to support saying I am willing to buy it but they said it is plinko only 

Hey some trophies are good! Trophy Pyromancer, Trophy Solstice, Trophy Witch Slayer!

It's really nice on Solstice because she's golden naturally, and now she's extra-extra-golden

Looking at my avatars now I don't have Trophy Solstice -.- I for once would be happy to receive her in a Diamond Chest, but whatevers 😄 I'll try to ask for it in the next plinko exchange

Edited by Lunarios