Server Issues - use 32-bit client until a hotfix patch arrives

Hi all,

Please use the 32-bit client for the time being if you want to play HoN. A hotfix patch will be scheduled some time in the near future - we are coordinating this with Garena to be done as soon as they can based on their schedule. This hotfix patch also fixes a bug with Aluna's Power Throw.

You can download this from our official website: http://heroesofnewerth.com/download/

We apologize for the inconvenience - we will consider giving out compensation after we have resolved all issues.

Thank you for your understanding and patience!

Edited by ElementUser
  • Like 1

Thank you for all the hard work , why don't we do some shopping until issue is fixed ? Wouldn't you consider open up unavailable avatars for like a day? heheh , I know this is out of nowhere but it felt convenient 

When it will be fixed ?? Still cant play since 2 Days ....

If its not working i have to talk with my Girlfriend and i dont like to ...

Edited by drfarm
  • Like 1

I can't update the 32 bit version, every time I press Yes to download the newest version of HoN, the crash report thing opens and I can't download it. I even completely reinstalled the game, and the crash reports keep popping up.

Why not just drop a link to a 32.exe file for us in your main post? You guys really lack on the user experience all around. The job usually pays quite reasonably for the attrition or retention you get (ie you spend 50k, you make 500K). Developer companies never think this way.

Where can I get the x32 version?

Edited by AnaL0G`
15 minutes ago, AnaL0G` said:

Why not just drop a link to a 32.exe file for us in your main post? You guys really lack on the user experience all around. The job usually pays quite reasonably for the attrition or retention you get (ie you spend 50k, you make 500K). Developer companies never think this way.

Where can I get the x32 version?

http://heroesofnewerth.com/download/

Hello, im from Argentina, playing on br severs. Great ping, thanks a lot for that. Just downloaded 32bit client. Still having no reposponse from the server issue, cant even watch a match with mentor feature. My local area friends do not have this problem tho. Running repair didnt solve the problem neither

i have same problem. Installed 32bits client but same erro no response to server, or wrost, when i can enter on game, stay a simbol of disconect on left side of screen since begining of game and freeze the game in some little time and i can do nothing. received 2 disc and one ban because this. Pls solve this problem!

3 failed attempts on the 32 bit client just now. Just logged back to try again and its telling me I am banned from Matchmaking for leaving a game or not connecting properly. Thankfully its timed within 10 mins or I would just not play for a week lol and I am a hard ass support. I don't even play this for myself. 🙂

Was able to play a game 2 hours ago.

Edited by AnaL0G`