Regarding Mid Wars and it's Jungle Camp

I understand that the jungle camp recieved a change so heroes like Parasite and Ophelia could be less useless picks. What I would like to discuss here is the fact that this change doesn't really help those heroes that much in the early game but instead makes Draconis too strong in the early game. I know that Draconis using the jungle level 3 is something that the other team can counter and it possible creates a new dynamic for Mid Wars but, what I would like to say is that it generates an advantage to Draconis' team.

The current situation of the camp provides Draconis with an extremely safe level 3 farm while his team can farm/defend the mid lane. I believe the camp is too safe for Draconis as a ranged hero with his passive to not only kill the creeps but retreat to the nearby uphill when ganked. At low Mid Wars mmr where the enemy team doesn't pay attention to the fact that Draconis is farming jungle it creates a very difficult situation for the enemy team, and in higher mmrs it's too easy and safe for the hero to farm there while being able to safely retreat any time when ganked.

I believe that the current form of Mid Wars jungle should stay, but delayed. I suggest that the camp would spawn as before the change until the 5 minute mark, and then start spawning as it is right now, so Draconis could be less of a problem but the camp would still be viable for not only Draconis but Ophelia and Parasite.

And as a personal point of view, I don't find much fun when a Mid Wars game is played outside of the mid lane too early (like it was in the old "new" map where people would Kongor level 3), but of course that's not the point and my personal view shouldn't be taken as reality for most players.

Please consider changing the early game spawn for Mid Wars jungle.

I agree with OP, the camp now is basically only for draconis early farm and Legion side has an unfair advantage in defending it with the uphill cliff beside the river. It is safe for draconis to farm it from hellbourne side if he can maintain ward control but legion can make him b and take the camp if they so choose.

If its possible could it start like a small camp, after 5 minutes it becomes a medium and after 10 it becomes what it is now?

I like the camp changes..  might not be super balanced for both sides but nothing that cannot be countered by wards. You can even block the camp if you deem it necessary. If you don't punish the enemy team for having a draconis farming there, it's basically your fault. You gain gold rather fast in MW - getting the camp gold once per minute isn't really a game changer considering that you are fighting 4v5 mid during that time.

IF there should be changes to the camp, that would be it's accessibility from both sides.