20,078HP - Beating the (non-scripted) record on Bramble

MW Game# M160807625

Completely non-scripted (as in, enemy team was trying to win, not in league with us) game. Bramble with 221 stacks on chomp, 2.7k chomp damage every 3 seconds, 17 stacks of corrupted blade and 880 base damage. We were a 5-lock, just as an FYI

Enemy team tried to BD all game so 3 of 5 stayed to defend while Bramble and Flint went to get kills. Really fun game and massive Bramble that, at one point, was 1v5 the entire opposing team.

unknown.png

Special thanks to my entire team for really playing it slow - backing when needed, becoming defenders of the shrine and supporting the dream.

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, AgentZer0 said:

Technically what, another 1.9k hp possible by replacing Steamboots & Demonic? This is huge - congrats! 

Sadly, I needed steamboots to actually chase someone and the demonic aura allowed me to get assists for heroes I don't have the chance to actually touch.

2 hours ago, LokiAuric said:

Sadly, I needed steamboots to actually chase someone and the demonic aura allowed me to get assists for heroes I don't have the chance to actually touch.

Yup I expected there were in-game constraints preventing you from going full 6x hearts. The math can be easily done however and its clear it wouldn't add that much to already 20.4k hp lol. Very nice to see - I know Shadowblade with all the nerfs probably won't go as near but would still be curious how high you can go these days for STR build.

2 hours ago, Typp666 said:

But what about that devo str gains

Probably could get huge, but would take a lot more kills to get near Bramble's HP. Probably would get more base damage though.

9 hours ago, ProHontroIIe said:

Nice low tier game.

It's not like the tier is important. Getting this much HP in any game without it ending is a pretty massive win regardless. Feel free to try though!