Permanent BR Server for the International Client

Hello players from South America,

Through negotiations and removal of some unused servers, I was able to convince Garena (our parent company) to get a permanent BR server that is physically in Sao Paulo (Brazil), on the International NAEU Client.

Congratulations - for the players in South America, please let me know how the performance is on them. Starting from the time I made this message, all games on the BR servers are now on the permanent one.

Thanks!

Edited by ElementUser
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, ElementUser said:

Just install the client and try it yourself. 

HoN naturally adds a bit of delay to the server, so pinging the server directly isn't the most accurate assessment of your routing to it. 

It's normal i couldn't select a server when create a Public Match?

rV49DH1.png

spacer.png

We prevent basic accounts from doing so in case they have malicious intents. You can queue into a game on the BR servers and you can find out that way.

You can also try searching for a public game that uses a BR server. 

Edited by ElementUser
  • 4 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, TruckDeliver said:

Very thanks for the new server! You are great! But can you think about the purchases? For us, each dolar cost $5,40 local currency, so can the prices be lowered for IPs from south america? Or a promotional sale because of the server launch. Just a suggestion, Thank you again!

There is nothing we can do regarding regional prices. Other games I know of have similar prices in your region, and it's just how the economy and transaction-related factors are in regards to your region. 

I dont know weather the correct area to post. But me and some BRplayers are experiencing some "crash" on FPS. I have always 150-190fps in games after 64bits client. But now just on BR server it is going to 20 in some fights. That never happened, i have a i5 8600, 1070Ti geforce, ssd, 16 ram etc... I asked to another BR players and they said the same thing, fps going down in the match. Thanks a lot! And sorry if it is not the correct area to post it

1 hour ago, ElementUser said:

There is nothing we can do regarding regional prices. Other games I know of have similar prices in your region, and it's just how the economy and transaction-related factors are in regards to your region. 

I really dont know about the other games, just askingthe possibility,  was thinking you can gain on quantity, but its ok, ty for the answer!