Arachna's broken Webbed shot ?.

Hello,

I just had a fight against arachna in mid and realize how broken is Webbed Shot, when u get hit by this "ability" nor only the creeps won't trigger the attacks on the hero, either the tower. So playing with arachna is just as easy as push and attack the enemy hero safetly under his tower, cause neither the creeps or tower will attack you.

This would be no problem if this skill had some colddown but is not, and given that arachna is one of the most porwerfull base attack hero, this is crearly unbalanced, even worse this pseudo basic attack breaks some rules of the game.

https://topdatingwebsitesx.com/omegle
https://topdatingwebsitesx.com/bazoocam
https://chatrandom.live

thanks

alexsunny

Edited by alexsunny123

Did you post another low effort post? 

One time you created another non-archived-yet thread and now you create the one archived.

I'm not against the reopen the discussion but at least you could put the archived thread via link and make your own reason as to why you want to discuss this topic back rather than creating a complete new thread but it's just copy-paste the archived thread.

If anyone wonders about my intelligence regarding this game, then consider yourself visiting this thread:

Alternatively, visit this blog below to see the compiled version of the threads/posts I made on this Official HoN Forum:
newerthbrainstorm.blogspot.com

Arachna is very strong 1v1 mid lane but their vulnerability makes them really easy to kill.  You probably won't be able to play a lot of melee heroes against them but pick any caster like pyromancer or ellonia and keep harrassing them, then get anyone to come gank them and you'll be feeding on Arachna so much they'll be out of the game for a while.  I can understand some of the frustration trying to beat them alone, but they are so weak in other areas that it doesn't bother me much.

On 1/21/2021 at 8:58 AM, datfizh said:

Did you post another low effort post? 

One time you created another non-archived-yet thread and now you create the one archived.

I'm not against the reopen the discussion but at least you could put the archived thread via link and make your own reason as to why you want to discuss this topic back rather than creating a complete new thread but it's just copy-paste the archived thread.

Indeed it seems like OP created another throwaway account in order to make another, near-identical salty thread about Arachna.

Surely this is breaking a couple of rules, eh?

13 hours ago, cdxfnx said:

Indeed it seems like OP created another throwaway account in order to make another, near-identical salty thread about Arachna.

Surely this is breaking a couple of rules, eh?

From my perspective, (s)he's close to violate the rule by spamming if (s)he breaks any.

Also, I think I should clarify things.

First, the thread I attached there probably didn't belong to OP.

Second, OP created this thread that clearly doesn't archived yet (see the difference) so I posted that kind of reply.

Third, I reflect from the possible misinterpreting of my first reply on this thread so I thank you to point that out.

Edited by datfizh
Typo

If anyone wonders about my intelligence regarding this game, then consider yourself visiting this thread:

Alternatively, visit this blog below to see the compiled version of the threads/posts I made on this Official HoN Forum:
newerthbrainstorm.blogspot.com