Hello. Can anyone help me with a problem i cant resolve.. the second i start the game its all smooth.. if i move or open the shop my fps drops to 5.. after that i get a maximum of 14.. dont know what caused the problem and i cant find an answer to it either. 

The game is definitely not optimized the way it used to be, I get a reduced frame rate anytime I'm viewing near the shop/well. 
I'm not sure what your comp set up is, but that may be a factor in why you have such a low frame rate. 

Put things into perspective, my computer should be able to handle HoN at ultra setttings but i run the game at medium/high settings. 

well its basicly unplayable got a 1080ti with a i7 8700k so should be smooth as f**k... After i have had some time to think i belive that the low fps started after i format my computer but i cant think of anything that i have missed installing.. any idea?

With that framerate and those specs, it would even be strange for the integrated iGPU but I still assume it's somehow used - or your graphics card continues to run in power-saving mode.
There's probably a setting somewhere where you can toggle that for individual applications.

By the way, you should asked technical questions in the Community Tech Support section to receive more help.