Can Ichor receive some attention?

I've been playing a lot of Ichor recently and I've been enjoying the hero very much, but I've noticed a few problems with him (one of which I've posted in Bug Reports) - but it doesn't matter. What matters is a different subject - Ichor W (Transfusion) does not work on ally heroes affected by Shrunken Head, or any other type of Magic Immunity for that matter.

I find it really sad and limiting, I understand not being able to use the skill on Enemy heroes being affected by Magic Immunity, but not being able to use it on teammates being affected by Magic Immunity? It feels like a low blow beneath the belt.

I was supporting Predator the other day, and there were a few occasions where he activated his Magic Immunity while being burst down by damaging heroes, however it didn't help him enough; and I wanted to jump him to protect him from 60% of the incoming damage - however I couldn't, and he ended up dying.

On another occasion, I was playing with a Jeraziah in the team - Jeraziah SotM applies 2.5 seconds of magic immunity to the entire team, the Jeraziah I played with didn't have SotM, so I was only prevented from helping one ally during a teamfight, but imagine had he had it - I would be prevented from helping anyone on the team for 2.5 seconds????

Shrunken head - I'm prevented for 7!!! seconds from helping a teammate?

Ichor is already in the top 10 least played heroes, being in place #132 currently - why make it harder for him?

Along with the bug I think I discovered recently, where Demented Shaman's Entangle doesn't get transferred by Ichor's Transfusion..I'm not asking for any changes to be made with the hero itself (numerically or design-wise), but just some attention to modify/refine the interactions of Ichor with the environment. Specifically speaking about what I have noticed - the lack of interaction with DS Entangle Spell + Ichor inability to jump on an ally teammate affected by Magic Immunity.

Thank you

• Like 1

Agree with your proposals.

Personally to me it was a top tier support, however, the inability to transfer stuns to enemy heroes took a lot of fun away so I only picked him up 1-2 times afterwards instead of regularly. I agree he was too strong back in the days but it just took a huge fun portion away and for plain survivability I'd rather choose a different support.

• Like 1

I never had the chance to play Ichor when he transferred stuns but it sounds like a blast and a shot the hero needs to make them viable otherwise.

I find that one of the major issues with Ichor is that when I use Q on people, expecting my allies to heal off of it, they hardly know that's the target to hit in a giant melee. Not as much a balance thing but a QoL fix is that the marked target needs some kind of indicator that they should be smacked; it's really hard to tell as a non-Ichor player that the person you're hitting is the reason for the heals also.

Bloodrush, while strong, only synergizes with Q and despite being a strong AoE Buff/Debuff kind of feels like a random addition to the kit. It's fine but never makes me super excited.

I just don't know where to draft him and where to lane him, a lot of what he can do other heroes can do better and it's not like he has the attack range to really bully people like some other defensive heroes.

I feel the hero could use a couple of touch ups, but he's pretty close to being usable. 

I need to know something, Newerth. The way we used to be together... I... I don't mean lately, but before... It was real, wasn't it?

I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels this way. I will of course keep playing him despite the drawbacks that I feel are present within him, because I really like the hero. But, of course I would like the hero to feel "whole", and not 90%.

8 hours ago, hegelsohn said:

Agree with your proposals.

Personally to me it was a top tier support, however, the inability to transfer stuns to enemy heroes took a lot of fun away so I only picked him up 1-2 times afterwards instead of regularly. I agree he was too strong back in the days but it just took a huge fun portion away and for plain survivability I'd rather choose a different support.

This I used to play Ichor alot. Several accounts level 15 mastery. Would love if they bought back the ability to transfer stuns.

I fixed the Transfusion cast effect type for next patch so that it's SuperiorMagic & also fixed the Demented Shaman Entangle bug. For those 2 issues specifically, they should be mentioned in Bug Reports (though no need to this time as I've already addressed them).

• Thanks 1