Unavailable Avatars

So 3 days ago I was getting ready to buy both Legendary Valkyrie and Shinobi Monkey King at once (I've been saving up 9k for a while). And I noticed that they were unavailable... After that I noticed that every single Limited/Gold/EA avatar has been made unavailable. They were available up until the honmas event ended (I literally lucked out for a day or two).

I was just curious why this decision was made after nearly 2 years? Or if anything, an announcement would have been nice. I would have put in an extra couple of hours to get the silver before they got "closed off".

Is it possible to bring them back just for a while, till the next patch is up? And after that give an official statement that they will be off purchase. It will also give more meaning to the Store Specials, which should be rotated weekly or monthly (like the Plinko Exchange).

Me too, TemplarZ,...., Was there an official statement? It is understandable, the error, because for years that there were no changes in the game on that side, but it is also understandable that it is not permanent, an intermediate point would be to enable temporarily, I also spent a lot of time saving, like many...

If the staff can consider it that would be great...

Exactly, like I'm not saying they should be always available. If anything I support the decision to lock them up... But since they decided to make them purchasable throughout different time periods when people asked for them (and they announced their availability) it would have only been fair to give us a heads up when they decided to make them unavailable again. 

Agreed. Why not just make all the avatars available for people to buy? I don't understand still keeping some avatars unavailable - for exclusivity? Game is now many years old and people have left, no point keeping some of these avatars unavailable - let us buy and then Frostburn also gets more income.

Hey.
I apologize for the late reply.
But the change was announced in the Store channel on the discord where you can talk directly to me about store related topics and follow the latest updates on the store.
If any of you missed it you can toss me a DM on discord we could have a small chat and see what can be done in your case.
Regards.

Edited by Saphirez
2 hours ago, Saphirez said:

Hey.
I apologize for the late reply.
But the change was announced in the Store channel on the discord where you can talk directly to me about store related topics and follow the latest updates on the store.
If any of you missed it you can toss me a DM on discord we could have a small chat and see what can be done in your case.
Regards.

Is the link to the Discord available in the forums? Wasn't successful in finding it at least in General Discussions.

1 hour ago, AgentZer0 said:

Is the link to the Discord available in the forums? Wasn't successful in finding it at least in General Discussions.

Hey!

Fifth stickied forum post under the general discussions is the discord post.

You can also access it here : www.heroesofnewerth.com/discord

Regards 

Edited by Saphirez