Add to Banlist

Good afternoon fellow Newerthians!
This topic is very important to me. 
As you have probably noticed, addind players to your banlist does not prevent you from having them in your team again.
Wouldn't it be great if the banlist actually worked in ranked normal games? Because, let's be honest, nobody plays public anymore.
As of now, adding players to banlist is totally useless and nothing is more frustrating to know that no matter what, you might find banned players as your teammates again!
I really hope lots of you guys will feel the same way about this topic and maybe we'll have FB fix this!

@TruLeLiLoLOLI believe you have not fully understood what I wrote.
I'm quoting you: "nobody will be able to be matched against anyone"
That is where you are wrong, because I simply suggested to not have them IN your team not in the enemy's team (which means you can have them against)

Considering that I have no idea how many players are actually active every day, I suggested this hoping that the number is higher than what people think.
However, if the implementing of this idea would actually increase the average wait time, I already have a solution:
Were a banned player happen to be in your team, the system could easily warn you before starting the game. "A player that you have banned will be in your team, would you like to start the game regardless? Yes or No"
In this case, it's up to the player whether to wait more time or play with a banned player.
No hate at all man, thanks for partecipating to this discussion

• Like 1

Easily abused.  Just ban good players.

Edit: I misread the suggestion.  It's ban from own team.  Could well cause problems with queues.

Would be nice to have a way to unban ppl but that's a lot of programming.

Edited by NubbyMcNub
10 hours ago, NubbyMcNub said:

Easily abused.  Just ban good players.

Y tho? Did I misinterpret your statement?

I believe the suggestion said about the personal ban, not a public ban. 

Edit: I approve this suggestion ? though I don't think yet about the possible problem from this implementation.

Edited by datfizh
Trying to be on topic

If anyone wonders about my intelligence regarding this game, then consider yourself visiting this thread:

Alternatively, visit this blog below to see the compiled version of the threads/posts I made on this Official HoN Forum:
newerthbrainstorm.blogspot.com

People who are toxic maybe just had a bad day. You cannot and should not be able ban someone for lifetime.

However a time limited ban for like 24 or 48 hours to get with someone into one team if you wish so would satisfy the majority of people in HoN, as no1 wants to have the same dude who messed up your last game to have right in the next game. This would have pretty much no affect on Queue times as  you cannot ban all people in that short period of time.

Edited by Netzpatron

No, this is bad idea. It would unnecessary increase the waiting time for games, and also you can't really judge someone after one game. People would ban others too easily for only a minor mistakes, or stupid moves.

Besides that, it could be easily abused. You could add to ban list players with low stats to increase your chances of getting better players in your team. Which would be considered a stat manipulation.

Forget about it, it's never gonna happen.

Altho I would agree on time limited bans. If you can ban someone from your group for few hours, that would be a nice so you don't get them in your team when you trying to find new game

• Like 1