• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Reaper Fayde

keybreaker glacius

Happy HoNiversary! As I can't wait any longer, we're gonna start early! starting NOW until 30th june, ALL the following alts are available for purchase: ALL Debut Alts ALL Gold Collection Alts

Hello. I was linked here by datfizh because I started a new thread asking if that thing where we sent an avatar's name and Element User would unlock it for purchase was still going on. They told me that they believed it was still possible and that it should be through this thread with Saphirez. 
Is it possible for you to unlock an avatar to be purchased with silver coins from the store? If the answer is yes, could you please unlock Daemon Dragoon Emerald Warden? 

13 hours ago, spartaaah said:

Hello. I was linked here by datfizh because I started a new thread asking if that thing where we sent an avatar's name and Element User would unlock it for purchase was still going on. They told me that they believed it was still possible and that it should be through this thread with Saphirez. 
Is it possible for you to unlock an avatar to be purchased with silver coins from the store? If the answer is yes, could you please unlock Daemon Dragoon Emerald Warden? 

Hello!
This would be the place of dreams!
IF the alt you request is chosen to be on sale in the store and said alt has a silver price to begin with, the alt will be available with a reduction on the gold price, but also available for full silver price.
In your case I do believe that Daemon Dragoon EW goes for 4500 silver.
however if it's added to the plinko redemption cycle, then it's tickets only.
Regards

• Like 1
Posted (edited)

Can you add into Plinko exchange

1.- Cursed Woodpuppet Ymir 

2.- Kongor Taunt 

3.- Mercenary Legionnaire

Edited by Kosmoo
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Kosmoo said:

You can have this alt avatar by log-in in https://www.heroesofnewerth.com/honiversary-2021/

Why have I not seen this link before, and why is that particular HoN website instance secure once you click Continue to HoN?

edit1: I just saw that the link appears in the HoN client frontpage once you login and click on HoNiversary 2021

edit2: Thanks for the advice, I'm now a happy owner of F.L.E.X Legionnaire and 2 other avatars

Edited by Lunarios

Happy HoNiversary!
As I can't wait any longer, we're gonna start early!
starting NOW until 30th june, ALL the following alts are available for purchase:
ALL Debut Alts
ALL Gold Collection Alts
ALL Limited Edition Alts
ALL Holiday Edition Alts

Make haste and grab the alts while you can and once again,
Happy HoNiversary!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1