Hon ( From the best to the worst)

They should change all the personnel in charge of the reports.

I say this because I have been given a ban of 3 months just to say:

APE

0iQ

Trash player

How is this type of sanction possible just for saying words that all players in all video games usually say when they are upset, or in my case when an ally of yours dies intentionally and ruins a game (including a bad day at work).

I think there should be sanctions like:

Chat abuse: days of silence in your account, that is, your account cannot communicate with anyone within the game.

Game abuse (intentional death, trolling, everything related to ruining your team within a game): days of suspension without being able to play.

Top games like LOL, DOTA, WoW, Warcraf, Starcraft, and many more do not take such insolent reactions as to ban and prohibit you from playing.

And finally I want to say that every time I have reported players who have blocked fields in the jungle, and been afk, and killed intentionally and have said very rude words, all my tickets have been invalid.

This message is not directed towards anyone in particular, it is only to try to improve this game that, from being at the top years ago, fell to a warning due to bad handling and bad staff.

If someone was or has the same situation, give their opinion in this post. I would love to read what the community thinks.

• Sad 1
2 hours ago, ToD_D4r0X said:

They should change all the personnel in charge of the reports.

I say this because I have been given a ban of 3 months just to say:

APE

0iQ

Trash player

How is this type of sanction possible just for saying words that all players in all video games usually say when they are upset, or in my case when an ally of yours dies intentionally and ruins a game (including a bad day at work).

I think there should be sanctions like:

Chat abuse: days of silence in your account, that is, your account cannot communicate with anyone within the game.

Game abuse (intentional death, trolling, everything related to ruining your team within a game): days of suspension without being able to play.

Top games like LOL, DOTA, WoW, Warcraf, Starcraft, and many more do not take such insolent reactions as to ban and prohibit you from playing.

And finally I want to say that every time I have reported players who have blocked fields in the jungle, and been afk, and killed intentionally and have said very rude words, all my tickets have been invalid.

This message is not directed towards anyone in particular, it is only to try to improve this game that, from being at the top years ago, fell to a warning due to bad handling and bad staff.

If someone was or has the same situation, give their opinion in this post. I would love to read what the community thinks.

Hello,

Before making any complaints or suggestions you should review your behavior.
Discussing suspensions on forums is against the rules.
The current suspension is indeed 3 months but that is not due to just some words but much more than that.

"(Valkyrie)> t***h nomad
(Valkyrie)> he is r******d
(Valkyrie)> our mid line is t***h too
(Valkyrie)> m**********r
(Valkyrie)> 0iq
(Valkyrie)> a*e
(Valkyrie)> i dont wanna talk with a*e
(Valkyrie)> 0iq
(Valkyrie)> t***h nomad"

In any case your last suspension's length is not based only on that but your overall suspensions that you had so far meaning your next suspension will be 4 months, if you chose to break the rules again!
You have been answered already on the ticket that you've made, nothing will change, and it will stay as it is!
That is all I had to say about your question regarding your last suspension, one of my colleagues already answered!

If you are not aware the chat penalties have been removed entirely therefore no matter what type of suspension you receive you will not get muted.

How is suspending players that break the rules and are abusive an "insolent reaction"?
Would you like to be flamed and griefed each time you enter a game? if you do then maybe HoN is not your game to play, and you should consider moving to "LOL, DOTA, WoW, Warcraf, Starcraft"

"And finally I want to say that every time I have reported players who have blocked fields in the jungle, and been afk, and killed intentionally and have said very rude words, all my tickets have been invalid."

Maybe your rap priority is not high enough to solo report? maybe you are not aware on how the system works?
You should first read the pinned posts in R.A.P Feedback, before talking about what is good or wrong about it then you are free to make any suggestion, but there, not here on General Discussion
https://forums.heroesofnewerth.com/index.php?/forum/33-report-a-player-feedback/

To sum it up, if you want to help then I suggest you get more information regarding about the topic

Have a good day 

`Shattered

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

[SGM] — Senior Game Master for Heroes of Newerth

Want to get in touch with an SGM?
Want to appeal your suspension?
 Click Click >
R.A.P helpdesk<