/roll 1 to 100

Hello everybody!
I was so disappointed when I found out "rolling" wasn't working anymore.
I do not know about you guys, but I would convince people fighting over lanes to roll for it. Whoever gets the highest roll gets the lane their are fighting for! Simple and fair at the same time.
Don't you agree?
Let's have it back!

If I'm not mistaken there was a bug or exploitation behind that feature. I just can't remember it well. 

If anyone wonders about my intelligence regarding this game, then consider yourself visiting this thread:

Alternatively, visit this blog below to see the compiled version of the threads/posts I made on this Official HoN Forum:
newerthbrainstorm.blogspot.com

It won't be brought back because a certain few malicious individuals were using the command as an exploit to send propaganda without displaying their username in chat, thus avoiding bans & consequences to their account (when players couldn't even report those accounts).

It is incredibly low priority to bring this back (probably almost never) as this feature doesn't do anything gameplay-wise & nobody told us how to replicate that exploited behaviour in the first place. So there is practically 0 reason to bring this back.

If anyone who abused this in the past tells us how to replicate the exploit, then we have a higher chance of looking at the bug again.

Edited by ElementUser
  • Like 2