It has been a bad day at work and I try to play a calm game, but I get players who are bad and they die intentionally. This caused a lot of anger in me which apart from a bad day and players who do silly things, I have put that in the chat. I ask for your forgiveness with all my heart and I know that you will understand that sometimes one is explosive for bad days. Please I think the suspension would take 3 months to mute but not to not be able to play. I've been playing HoN since the BETA came out and when it was paid. Sorry for that action. I know they understand me when one has a bad day and has people who can't play well.
best wishes and sorry.

I want to emphasize that 1 week ago I left a 3-month ban also just for saying APE noob. and that I think is not fair. When I have reported actions of racism and intentional death, my tickets are always invalid.

Please allow them to play but with a different ban as it was before, if it was for chat abuse, the account only took away the power to speak with others.

Thanks and a good year.

19 minutes ago, ToD_D4r0X said:

It has been a bad day at work and I try to play a calm game, but I get players who are bad and they die intentionally. This caused a lot of anger in me which apart from a bad day and players who do silly things, I have put that in the chat. I ask for your forgiveness with all my heart and I know that you will understand that sometimes one is explosive for bad days. Please I think the suspension would take 3 months to mute but not to not be able to play. I've been playing HoN since the BETA came out and when it was paid. Sorry for that action. I know they understand me when one has a bad day and has people who can't play well.
best wishes and sorry.

I want to emphasize that 1 week ago I left a 3-month ban also just for saying APE noob. and that I think is not fair. When I have reported actions of racism and intentional death, my tickets are always invalid.

Please allow them to play but with a different ban as it was before, if it was for chat abuse, the account only took away the power to speak with others.

Thanks and a good year.

Having a bad day at work etc doesn't mean you can break the rules and get away with, and I don't see a reason why you made a forum post since you just got an answer on your ticket!
And since this suspension is 3 months, means you are really abusive and not just a bad day at work. 

Closing!

[SGM] — Senior Game Master for Heroes of Newerth

Want to get in touch with an SGM?
Want to appeal your suspension?
 Click Click >
R.A.P helpdesk<