Welcome to the Heroes of Newerth forums

The forums have received a complete makeover. Click the button below to read more about it.
Read more

Hon becoming a swamp of appropriateness

If u report somebody who made you intentionally lose - no reaction/very low priority

If u got reported, because you mad about intentionally making lose by "abused" - suspended for 3 days

I can attach screens of stupidity of HoN support.

I love this game, but now I am suspended, in my opinion... nvm

• Haha 1

From my experience, just ignore whoever is annoying you.

Many games people have threatened to report me while I was trying my best to perform well to my opinion. Sometimes I was trying my best and got 0-15. I really did not attempt to feed, was trying my best, but my tactics failed and the opponent overcame me. In result, you have everyone on your team saying they will report you and you will be banned. You can't imagine how bad this feels, it makes you really angry inside - especially if you do end up getting banned for that. But you know what? You don't get banned for that.

You know what I got banned for in the past? Abusive chat behavior. Flaming. Trash talking. Malicious behavior while trying to obviously harm your teammates.

If you suspect your teammate is griefing you, just report him. Flaming him AND reporting him will just result in you getting banned along with him (if he is indeed griefing). Just because someone did something wrong to you, does not mean you can freely unleash your anger at him - that's what the report function is for.

• Like 1

Hello,

besides it's not allowed to discuss suspensions here, nor is it the correct section, I'll leave you a few comments here:

- your appeal was not even handled yet, so I dunno how you want to show the "stupidity" of HoN support

- you started insulting teammates 6minutes into the game. In your appeal you claimed that you did that cause "they tried to make you lose". 6 minutes into the game. The game lasted more than 70 minutes. Do you see the problem?

- 100% of your judged reports were deemed innocent. Means every time a GM spent time on one of your reports, it was a time waste. You are a good example of why the system works as you report people for the wrong reasons. You report people out of rage - the same rage which lead to you insulting people/wishing people death.

It's always easy to blame the others. But it's your fault and only yours. Your behavior lead to your ban. Your decision not to take the time to read through the rules lead to your solo reports now being ignored/low priority. Your inability to admit your mistake or take responsibility for your actions lead to your appeal being denied without any leniency shown.

You can claim that's unfair but it really isn't. The earlier you realize that and the earlier you change things, the better everything will work out for you.

Edited by hegelsohn
  • Like 4
2 hours ago, hegelsohn said:

Hello,

besides it's not allowed to discuss suspensions here, nor is it the correct section, I'll leave you a few comments here:

- your appeal was not even handled yet, so I dunno how you want to show the "stupidity" of HoN support

- you started insulting teammates 6minutes into the game. In your appeal you claimed that you did that cause "they tried to make you lose". 6 minutes into the game. The game lasted more than 70 minutes. Do you see the problem?

- 100% of your judged reports were deemed innocent. Means every time a GM spent time on one of your reports, it was a time waste. You are a good example of why the system works as you report people for the wrong reasons. You report people out of rage - the same rage which lead to you insulting people/wishing people death.

It's always easy to blame the others. But it's your fault and only yours. Your behavior lead to your ban. Your decision not to take the time to read through the rules lead to your solo reports now being ignored/low priority. Your inability to admit your mistake or take responsibility for your actions lead to your appeal being denied without any leniency shown.

You can claim that's unfair but it really isn't. The earlier you realize that and the earlier you change things, the better everything will work out for you.

There are ALOT of players who contact me on discord with a ban plea ( and you shouldn't because I am not a GM ) with the most " swear on living zeus " claims have almost always ended up to be complete lies, one of them recently came to me very polite and respectful at first, but once i politely explained that their ban was valid, they called me names, as hegelsohn said, maybe the problem is you 🙂

Edited by HyperXewl
  • Like 2