Welcome to the Heroes of Newerth forums

The forums have received a complete makeover. Click the button below to read more about it.
Read more

My favorite heroes to play

Valkyrie, Bubbles, Pyro, Demented Shaman, Pharaoh, Tarot, Rhapsody, Glacius, Chipper... many more

I really love so many heroes in this game. It's really a shame it isn't the most popular DotA clone because it feels the best to play.

Nomad is by far my favorite hero, followed by Pharaoh. I like how those two have had so few changes over the years.

I also like Slither, Nitro, Bramble, Scout, Benzington, Goldenveil, Magebane, Ophelia, Flint and many others I've starred on the learntorium.

And I still miss the old Draconis. Forever a favorite. While it resembles Slither or FA, it really is was (please bring old Draconis back lol) a hero like no other in the current pool.

And the forum trolls rebelion has been foiled.

The remaining forum trolls will be hunted down and banned! 

The attempt on HoN's life, has left it scarred and playerless. But I assure you, my resolve has never been stronger!

IN ORDER TO ENSURE OUR SECURITY AND CONTINUING STABILITY, UNDERSTAND THIS!

The original poster, his name: xLym, has sent us a subliminal messages stating that: "HON IS DEAD", and  you can read it in his list of hero names, reading just first letter, which is basic example of unappropriate behaviour on forums. He also tried to trick you all with his second post, where you can read in his list of hero names(reading just first letter), word ALIVE, and with that, trying to fool you to backtrack his first post, and somehow realize what he wanted to say.

FOR SAFE AND SECURE SOCIETY:

1.Delete this post.

2.Ban xLym and his alt. accounts.

3.Permanently ban xLym from HoN forums.

15 hours ago, Palpatine_ said:

And the forum trolls rebelion has been foiled.

The remaining forum trolls will be hunted down and banned! 

The attempt on HoN's life, has left it scarred and playerless. But I assure you, my resolve has never been stronger!

IN ORDER TO ENSURE OUR SECURITY AND CONTINUING STABILITY, UNDERSTAND THIS!

The original poster, his name: xLym, has sent us a subliminal messages stating that: "HON IS DEAD", and  you can read it in his list of hero names, reading just first letter, which is basic example of unappropriate behaviour on forums. He also tried to trick you all with his second post, where you can read in his list of hero names(reading just first letter), word ALIVE, and with that, trying to fool you to backtrack his first post, and somehow realize what he wanted to say.

FOR SAFE AND SECURE SOCIETY:

1.Delete this post.

2.Ban xLym and his alt. accounts.

3.Permanently ban xLym from HoN forums.

Lol, I just realized that. Are you perhaps a xLym alt account? I know it's weird to say that but I think because no one responds such subliminal message so someone has to say it out loud to catch the attention.

1 hour ago, `Alee said:

stfu kid 

oh, come on don't be too harsh because (s)he kidded.

If anyone wonders about my intelligence regarding this game, then consider yourself visiting this thread:

Only playing MW...

Moira - brokenly strong initiator that can take all the mana from a hero like Armadon or Dr. making them useless. Just rush pk immediately (after power supply) and use illusion to avoid any personal risk when possible. I used to hate her and didn't get the hero now she's my fav. But since nobody plays her everyone complains the moment they start losing games. And sadly she's only a carry very late with early pk/staff, so if team can't fulfill other roles you still gonna lose.

Ellonia - make sure you are tanky enough for any dive and you can sit around making mid range a living hell for enemy team and that ult is great. Staff, pk, etc and go dunk on people. Godlike when Mad Mage was strong.

Bramble - Staff effect makes him silly tanky lategame, can save allies or add to tank with vinewall, ult behind someone almost ensures at least one kill. Useful early, sticky killer lategame if built for harass and tank.

Artesia - not op but if you get the ult nuke combo off in game very fun and effective. was very strong with Armor of Mad Mage, but now they nerfed that 😞

Sapphire - Going all damage and relying on skill for extra attack speed you're hitting most of their team with crazy damage. They go magic armor to counter you and you shoot them directly and just do physical instead with all those damage items you've picked up. Great range and elusiveness plus enough shield from ability to survive most bursts from one or two enemies long enough to run.