Welcome to the Heroes of Newerth forums

The forums have received a complete makeover. Click the button below to read more about it.
Read more

No response from Server

Anytime my brother and I que as a group, when the que happens, and we start connecting to the server, it just stalls out and eventually says "No Response from Server", but if we solo que, it works perfectly fine. We have both tried a complete reinstall of the game, both x32 and x64 clients. Anyone got any ideas? 

On 12/3/2020 at 10:20 AM, ElementUser said:

If you are encountering the "No Response from Servers" error, please provide the requested info:

• Region you queued for
  • console.log file (found in My Documents\Heroes of Newerth\game)
    • Please use an external file hosting website to do this, as console.log files are long & will make this forum thread load slowly on mobile devices
  • Your OS
  • HoN Client architecture (32-Bit or 64-Bit)

Also, please ensure that these steps are taken:

• You have updated your client (run a Repair if you are not sure)
  • Your timestamp on your computer is correct with respect to the timezone you selected (best way to make sure is have auto-synchronization on)

4 hours ago, almhtarif said:

I also have this "No response from server" issue but it happens inside the game and i cannot reconnect back to the game... this has cost me alot of percentage of leaving please help us GM.

We can't do anything if you don't follow the instructions to help us look into this further.