Unban Quackrax for unfair ban please

Elementuser , i didn't know you placed both hardware and network ban on me , was trying to bypass one and another but not in the same time. I will play few games tonight just to prove my point. Please unban Quackrax and we're good to go. Otherwise i have a lot of free time and a good computer / network to run 5+ hon with virtual machine. Unless you want 50+ games ruined per hour i suggest you unban me. Thank you

Edited by HyperXewl
Posted (edited)

Only played 3 grief games just to point out i can bypass hardware + network ban . You can see through reports i emote there Elementuser and corrupted gm. If i dont see unban by tomorrow lets see if i can grief 3000 games within 2 days . 

Edited by HyperXewl

so you are threatening on forum again 😄 instead of apologising and trying to make up. Everybody knows that you are a serial griefer, you don't have to prove it. But what's the point of wasting your time on stuff like that.

There is 1 silver lining and that the original suspension on Quackrax was indeed one that shouldn't have happened. If you appealed properly and was polite, we would never really have looked into it further and the regular appeal process would have taken place. However, we had a look through all of your accounts' history and you have over 30 legitimate offenses total between them. That is considered serial griefing.

You literally tried changing your IP and HWID multiple times, threatened to grief multiple times (which shows your intent) and had the audacity to send an SGM this (and harass other staff members too):

Screenshot_13.png

Not to mention you were the one who decided to try to blackmail the company in pretty much every single one of your posts while playing the victim card. Your original suspension wasn't the problem, it was your approach and mentality (as well as your history and true intent) that ultimately led to this. We didn't cause this, you did.

We don't negotiate with cyberterrorists. You were going to do what you said regardless of what we did, and there is no point in conversing with you.

Edited by ElementUser
  • Thanks 1