Welcome to the Heroes of Newerth forums

The forums have received a complete makeover. Click the button below to read more about it.
Read more

Unfair RAP system - explanation and question why it is unfair?

Can someone explain to me is it really fair to get AFK suspension because you went afk from minute 51:00 to minute 54 : 00 ?  On a game that lasted exactly 54mins ? On a game where you dominated 51minutes straight while one or more teammates are essentially useless? Match ID : <REDACTED> ( of my AFK suspension ) . In this particular game , my bot lane ( arachna and goldenveil were spamming CC and they had 28 deaths total in around 50min mark game ( and they were spamming CC vote ) . They didn't pause - which is indication that you do not care for that particular game - Having MOST kills MOST assists and i was the one redeem AFK suspended? How does AFK guy gets most / most K : A? I said in my ban appeal and i'll say it here : Remove my unfair AFK ban or i'll grief exactly 100 games before i play normal . I did grief like this previously because of unfair ban and no ban removal . Keep in mind that i do NOT grief when everything is legit . When i get banned because i played the best in my team will result in me griefing next 100 games. And trying to IP or mac ban me is useless as i know how to prevent that. Remember , i'm trying to be fair here. I really , really hate the afk suspension ban on the MOST / MOST kill assist. 

Edited by ElementUser
Removed Match ID
Posted (edited)

If we ban player that has the most contribution to win game with GM's probably on the same or enemy team who are frustrated then yes. If everything from the above is ignored and you only look at the last sentence , what can i do ? 

- Another thing that comes in my mind right away - People are not worried about next 100 games that will get ruined because of unfair decision?

Edited by Quackrax

No , i called pause and SHARED hero with them . I was NOT the one moving hero - it was THEM by the share option . And it was done in 3-4minutes before i came and the game was CC'ed by enemy team ( i was maybe afk 3-4min - but they moved hero - and when i was fighting 50mins alone and team afk for 50mins? Who compensates for that ? 

No, after you came back. You were clicking around bottom lane tier 2 tower, then sending your hero around the base to avoid AFK detection. Now please stop wasting everyone's time and accept it that it's your fault.

I did grief exactly 100 games before and i stated it in allchat why it was being griefed - because of BAD decision . Again i don't care , if bad decision stands , another 100 games will get griefed .

3 minutes ago, Diabetis said:

No, after you came back. You were clicking around bottom lane tier 2 tower, then sending your hero around the base to avoid AFK detection. Now please stop wasting everyone's time and accept it that it's your fault.

Lets ignore the fact that Quackrax ( me ) was the best player first 50mins carrying my team who was LEGIT afk. This is why hon failed. The incopetent people banning tryhard players like me while ignoring some 20+ deaths feeders because of poor play

Your full suspension details are the following (of which you conveniently omitted from your post):

Please refrain from avoiding the AFK detection, as seen at [45:37 - 46:49, 47:08 - 48:56, 49:13 - 50:28, 50:49 - 51:17, 51:32 - 51:44].

So it seems like you've done it for multiple times in the game, not just that 1 instance at the end of the game.

===

45 minutes ago, Quackrax said:

... And trying to IP or mac ban me is useless as i know how to prevent that.

You are free to try it.

20 minutes ago, Quackrax said:

I did grief exactly 100 games before and i stated it in allchat why it was being griefed - because of BAD decision . Again i don't care , if bad decision stands , another 100 games will get griefed .

It doesn't look like you're trying to be "fair" here. Serial griefers who threaten to grief repeatedly don't deserve to be playing this game. I have 0 tolerance for such players who do this & we permanently ban accounts that do this to the fullest extent of our ability.

Edited by ElementUser
  • Like 2