Welcome to the Heroes of Newerth forums

The forums have received a complete makeover. Click the button below to read more about it.
Read more

Change Bubbles "w" to a small rangespell

So in Dota Bubbles silence (w) has a small range, it makes the hero alot more fun to play and versatile. Like a real ADHD hero. 

Im suggesting to change it to such that it is a small range (like a range of the same circle as balphagore's "w" or less)

Info about the spell from Dota 2:

Cast Animation: 0.1+0.27
Cast Range: Global
Max Distance: 300 (Talent 575)
Radius: 400 (Talent 675)
Damage: 70/140/210/280
Silence Duration: 2/2.5/3/3.5

No need for a target, it works as a aoe spell but the range from your hero and where you want to land is 300 (575 with staff), the staff effect doesn't need to be implemented in HoN, but I think the silence would make bubbles even more fun to play, and it would help bubbles in longer games I feel like.

I see the benefit by having range to Bubbles 2nd ability is Jade Spire bonus range. More than that, it feels like the player require extra work to just activate the ability. Though, Bubbles is already slippery enough so no need to gain him another escape ability.

If anyone wonders about my intelligence regarding this game, then consider yourself visiting this thread:

• 2 weeks later...