Please vote for the love of HON

HON main avatar beefed on lore?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Should EU dub the reddit thread official, so I can update HON fandom accordingly -> https://www.reddit.com/r/HeroesofNewerth/comments/9o3ys0/names_of_hero_mains/

• Yes, please!
    • Not really.

1 hour ago, IAmNotJohn said:

You want longer hero names or what exactly is the suggestion here? I might be missing something 

No, I want ElementUser or other Frostburn developer to say yes all these names are canon.

That's all and I will go to town on beefing up HON pages with character details where-ever I am able.

2 hours ago, Saphirez said:

Poggers

Omg, thank you.

Does this mean you are officially blessing the reddit thread as cannon names for the heroes?

You are Frostburn - you have the power to utter the words and it will be so.

I am a mere bard that will sing of their songs and narrate their tale wherever I am able.

This is a name I haven't heard in a while.

I'm curious as to where some of these sources are from though.

I need to know something, Newerth. The way we used to be together... I... I don't mean lately, but before... It was real, wasn't it?

On 12/31/2020 at 12:37 PM, Hubaris said:

This is a name I haven't heard in a while.

I'm curious as to where some of these sources are from though.

Mine or Sapphirez?

If something is canon already - it has description in parenthesis. If it is not then it was made via community input long time ago on archaic HON Forum threads that are not accessible anymore.

Luckily I made a copy and kept updating on reddit - so we have record retention.