Welcome to the Heroes of Newerth forums

The forums have received a complete makeover. Click the button below to read more about it.
Read more

Please vote for the love of HON

HON main avatar beefed on lore?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Should EU dub the reddit thread official, so I can update HON fandom accordingly -> https://www.reddit.com/r/HeroesofNewerth/comments/9o3ys0/names_of_hero_mains/

• Yes, please!
    • Not really.

1 hour ago, IAmNotJohn said:

You want longer hero names or what exactly is the suggestion here? I might be missing something 

No, I want ElementUser or other Frostburn developer to say yes all these names are canon.

That's all and I will go to town on beefing up HON pages with character details where-ever I am able.

2 hours ago, Saphirez said:

Poggers

Omg, thank you.

Does this mean you are officially blessing the reddit thread as cannon names for the heroes?

You are Frostburn - you have the power to utter the words and it will be so.

I am a mere bard that will sing of their songs and narrate their tale wherever I am able.

This is a name I haven't heard in a while.

I'm curious as to where some of these sources are from though.

I need to know something, Newerth. The way we used to be together... I... I don't mean lately, but before... It was real, wasn't it?

On 12/31/2020 at 12:37 PM, Hubaris said:

This is a name I haven't heard in a while.

I'm curious as to where some of these sources are from though.

Mine or Sapphirez?

If something is canon already - it has description in parenthesis. If it is not then it was made via community input long time ago on archaic HON Forum threads that are not accessible anymore.

Luckily I made a copy and kept updating on reddit - so we have record retention.