Welcome to the Heroes of Newerth forums

The forums have received a complete makeover. Click the button below to read more about it.
Read more

Most recent match cannot be found under Match History untill another match is played.

I encountered this issue yesterday.

Basically I am unable to see my most recent game in Match History.
If I play another game, the first game will appear in my match history, but my most recent still does not until I play another game and so on.

For me, this is only an issue with the New Interface.
The issue is non-existent with the Old Interface.

I am NOT running the 64 bit client.

One thing to add is that the statistics from the match, such as win/loss/MMR/stats does get registered correctly post game.

EDIT: It's working now. I have not done any changes in the in-game settings, neither at my computer. My most recent match now appears right after the game as usual. 

Edited by xet449
It's more of an update to my OP. Also to help other readers to keep up with the post.
6 minutes ago, SupaPowaXXL said:

Do you leave the game before mvp vote is over?

The game stats aren't shown until the "game is over leave game"-button appears I think

Yes, but that's not the issue here. You can just re-enter your statistics a couple of times or wait for 30 seconds and the match will appear, (since that's what I've always done before).
My matches did not appear until I had played another match. I could exit HoN / sign out and in / view my stats from another acc / restart computer etc. The match refused to appear.

However, good news is that it seems to be working now. I played a couple games yesterday but the issue was still there. I just played another game and the stats now appeared from my most recent. Perhaps just an issue for me I suppose.