Jungler heroes on lane?!

Jungler heroes on lane is becoming a new meta, and it actually works. Which just proves the fact that jungle heroes are imbalanced (lvl 8 jungler at 6 mins is completely normal nowdays). Keepers are now laning. tempests (!!!) are now laning, and i even see some draconis lanes.

Are there any nerfes coming to jungle heroes?

2 hours ago, YoUCan`THidE said:

Jungler heroes on lane is becoming a new meta, and it actually works. Which just proves the fact that jungle heroes are imbalanced (lvl 8 jungler at 6 mins is completely normal nowdays). Keepers are now laning. tempests (!!!) are now laning, and i even see some draconis lanes.

Are there any nerfes coming to jungle heroes?

Well many heroes are viable on multiple lanes. Why exclude heroes that were designed as jungle heroes? I mean they might not be the best choice for most of them, but why not make them viable at all? Even Soulstealers go mid, so why shouldn't a draconis do that?
When Slither was better (or "probably too strong"), I played him at basically every role - preferably jungle, since he was strongest there (ez ganks and a lot of farm).

Draconis, Tempest and Ophelia have always been viable on lane. That doesn't make them imbalanced at all. It's variety.

Legio and Parasite however are pretty much useless on lane to be honest. At least they are far less effective than playing them in the jungle as they level incredibly fast in the jungle compared to them laning (unless legi cutting the lane strat..)

Legionnaire on lane is rather useless, especially the lane cutting strategy as experienced players know how to deal with it to properly shut it down. Legionnaire middle is a possibility in my eyes, however, it is far more effective for him to be in the Jungle, where he belongs, as a Jungle hero.

Yeah, it is possible to lane with sui/support Tempest, sui KotF, support Draconis (as it is also possible to support with Tundra, Artillery, etc.), however; the question remains - is it more effective than had the hero been in the Jungle to begin with?

Theoretically if you give Empath Dawnbringer/Doombringer/Elder Parasite/Ghost Marchers/Hypercrown/Geometer's Bane she might be able to carry your game - but, give the same items to The Dark Lady - and I don't think I need to ask you who wins in that scenario 🙂

Empath can hard carry inside a carry/tank tho. Which is fun.

Setup a 500 gpm empath, get her stuff like refresher, codex, shrunken head or go every single aura you can with a carry and then you really do kick ass. 
I mean in a way it's a support still, but it would be a support that takes all the farm, while the main carry or tank farms either mid lane or the other lane.