controlled or not controlled by another user?

I've already seen this too much just to make a profit for another player, but I don't know, if this is a suspension or not?

you draw your conclusions I just want to know if this is for a suspension.

I have been playing forest and I have a user who plays mid I always do not know, if it is controlled by the same user or not, but there was a jungle (ophelia) he was free farm and at minute 15 he gets a lot of gold, but after getting a lot GPM buys items and then disconnects, and leaves everything achieved to the mid that I always see him go shellshock, devourer, jungle, I have also seen almost similar nicknames and always does the same thing, I think he controls the same player, my question is : is this allowed to play with one account and control the other and then disconnect and the other benefit and get their items quickly? and thanks for your attention

That is called multiboxing and is in general allowed. If you are capable of properly playing multiple heroes - that's fine.

However, often the other heroes that are used as farming tools are breaching the rules by refusing to properly participate or avoiding afk detection. If this happens on 1-2 accounts, also the main account holder can be suspended even tho he did not actually do anything wrong on that specific account.

• Like 1