Disconnecting from chat server every minute or so.

Every minute or so my game disconnect from chat server for 1 second or so. This causes queues to stop when queueing with friends.

Once we find a game there is no issues, this issue is only apparent when queueing and i do not disconnect from chat server once connected to the game. And there are not any connection issues in game, ping is great and everyting is as normal.

I'm currently using a wired (LAN) connection, and i've ran a packed loss tester for 30 minutes with 0.0% packet loss on my end which makes sense seeing as no other application has this issue.
I experience the issue on both the 32bit and the 64 bit client.
I play on EU if that matters.

• Sad 1
1 hour ago, pannysucks said:

Every minute or so my game disconnect from chat server for 1 second or so. This causes queues to stop when queueing with friends.

Once we find a game there is no issues, this issue is only apparent when queueing and i do not disconnect from chat server once connected to the game. And there are not any connection issues in game, ping is great and everyting is as normal.

I'm currently using a wired (LAN) connection, and i've ran a packed loss tester for 30 minutes with 0.0% packet loss on my end which makes sense seeing as no other application has this issue.
I experience the issue on both the 32bit and the 64 bit client.
I play on EU if that matters.

That's a very strange issue, I'd like to offer to directly assist you with this, get in touch with me on discord.

https://discord.gg/y4VVA9TC

Join this and send me a PM 🙂

• 3 weeks later...

@Imakuni

Yes, I instructed him to use a VPN as it was some sort of issue with his route ( not something we can resolve at all, its not our fault ) and this resolved it permanently.

I recommend trying this too, using a VPN closest to the servers you play on, OR a location close to where you already live ( see what gets you better ping )