Where do i get HoN x64?

Hello.

So ive taken a break from the game for a few months, because some time ago i couldnt update my game - i assumed this was temporary but the problem never went away. Now my itch to play is getting ridiculous and im desperately looking to solve this issue ive got with being unable to update. 

I hear mention of HoN x64 and thought hey - maybe that was the issue, so i uninstalled my game for the first time since buying my PC to get a fresh installer from the heroes of newerth site - no change. 

I install the game, it installs the wrong version and whenever i update - it crashes. 

Am I installing the wrong type of HoN now? and if so, where do I get the correct version? How do I see if ive got x64 or not?

A fix, explanation or just confirmation of error on my part would be very appreciated.

Much appreciated Tsuzoi! If this works il name my firstborn after you!

Edit: Yup, getting the 64bit client solved my issue with updating. Worked like a charm, should probably put that client on the HoN official homepage where returning players likely show up first to redownload the best Moba out there.

Edited by Dr_Gonzo
On 12/18/2020 at 10:15 PM, Dr_Gonzo said:

Much appreciated Tsuzoi! If this works il name my firstborn after you!

Edit: Yup, getting the 64bit client solved my issue with updating. Worked like a charm, should probably put that client on the HoN official homepage where returning players likely show up first to redownload the best Moba out there.

That client is still not perfect and developers want to focus on people that at least know, that there's forum you can report bugs at 😉.
It will most likely replace the client on the homepage once it's stable enough.