Bring back blitz mode

Blitz mode was initially an extremely fun game mode where a non carry hero could kill everyone (monarch, martyr, etc) due to abilities reduced cool down , reduced stun time, and more much more. the gamemode is still as a feature in public games but almost no one plays it due to the lack of players in public mm 

I think that gamemode could give players a fun time and remember old times.

What do you guys think?

Merry Christmas xoxo ❤️

• Like 4
On 12/15/2020 at 9:11 PM, ensid said:

I liked the mod in which every player picked their hero and then all abilities were thrown into pool and randomly divided between players, I remember playing behe with 4 passive abilities 😛

This was AWESOME! I'd love to see it come back as a casual/fun mode.

• Like 1
On 12/23/2020 at 8:08 PM, fexavi said:

This was AWESOME! I'd love to see it come back as a casual/fun mode.

On 12/15/2020 at 7:11 PM, ensid said:

I liked the mod in which every player picked their hero and then all abilities were thrown into pool and randomly divided between players, I remember playing behe with 4 passive abilities 😛

That was Riftwars (AKA shufflepick) mode. I still play it sometimes, though I have a hard time getting more than 6 people in at a time. So much fun! Gauntlet Q or rampage E on a ranged hero is absurdly strong btw. Especially if you add Blitz mode to it - you can have like 20 gaunt Qs active at once and just explode anyone/anything.

• Like 1

Watched some guys LAN all the custom game modes for boxing day for a few hours, and it was great fun to watch!

I have no authority nor influence over the decision of this BUT, you've got my vote!

My first priority for 2021 is to tackle TMM smurfing and exploiting issues first, once we get those out of the way I see no reason not to see if I could push getting a custom game back into the rotation 🙂 ( again, this isn't my decision to make! )

Edited by HyperXewl
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1