HoN future

So since Christmas is getting near, we got the new 64 client. But what is the future of HoN.

Will there be a new season which is in my opinion really needed. So much time has passed that people are getting inflated with their ranks. Some of the people who are never above gold are currently legendary, etc, etc.

Also long time has passed that sub accounts are this expensive for a reason that's still unknown to me. Only answer that I got was "we can't reduce the price because of smurfs". The thing is... if people wanna smurf they gonna do it anyway, so atleast make small amount of people pay for it. But with this pricing, I doubt many people will buy those sub accounts as it's too expensive. There is really no good reason to keep the price that high.

Is HoN turning into some weeb game... those 2 new portraits of Rhapsody and Empath seem like they really lack quality. It's not that their theme is not the same like the rest of the alts. But also their design, they don't have that famous HoN style in them. They look like they fell like a parachute into the HoN world out of some other weeb game. So I really hope this isn't the direction HoN is going into the future.

Will there be a fix of the known leaver bug. When the player gets terminated in the picking phase, he doesn't get leave % added to his account. Many people abuse it these days.

Also will some items from the shop that were unavailable for years for unknown reasons besides "it would take some time for us to add them back", will they be available again to buy. For example gold name color or Arctic Harrier Chipper alt avatar.

• Like 2

You can't smurf from a sub-account 🙂 I made a sub-account on a 1700 account and I would gain MMR every time I lost, so one win and one loss I was already 1600 😞

I also bet you could create your own thumbnails for Rhapsody and Empath, send them to ElementUser and if they're nice they could be added. Have you tried? 🙂

As far as I know, they are working on changes to prevent/reduce smurfing. Maybe, if that works well enough some day the prices for subs can fall a bit again.. We will see that.. I know they got so many things on the table right now that are of a higher priority than having a new season.. Also, it's almost Christmas time - I think they deserve a little break.. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, `_support said:

You can't smurf from a sub-account 🙂 I made a sub-account on a 1700 account and I would gain MMR every time I lost, so one win and one loss I was already 1600 😞

I also bet you could create your own thumbnails for Rhapsody and Empath, send them to ElementUser and if they're nice they could be added. Have you tried? 🙂

People usually play support or something similar in placements and they get something like 1500 mmr, which is fine for smurfing. I could make them, true.

9 hours ago, NubbyMcNub said:

You mean by pulling your ethernet cable out?

Also Leave % is pretty irrelevant.

it's not irrelevant, maybe to you. People can just leave from a match they don't like playing, or they think they gonna most likely lose. Their hero get terminated in the picking phase and nothing happens. They can endlessly do that and not have any % of leave.