What was just changed in 4.9.0.1?

As per EU it was the hotfix for Mac/Linux - but there was some extra info posted on Discord.

From Discord - 

-Added XMAS 64-Bit Logo at boot time
-You can now disable the snow effect by disabling background effects ( on main ui )
-Several string table updates/corrections
-Fixed Artillerys alt avatar not working
-Some other small stuff that's too nerdy to mention

I'm working with them as soon as it's feasible to try and get that issue sorted. I've got two machines here that can replicate the faults and freezes - it just requires time to get it looked at over everything else that's higher priority atm.

• Thanks 1

Well I just want to say thank you for updating Linux/mac while it's not officially supported.

Game experience in Linux is great  and playable at 4K120FPS without the issues in windows like cursor size.

You gave me a reason to make a donation to Server Upgrades (R&D) project

Edited by KavehAhangar
On 12/9/2020 at 8:14 AM, MADNESS7 said:

Certainly didn't fix the AoE bug still, since we still have fireworks in our inventory at the start of every game a year later. Fun, huh?!

: (

This is a really tough bug to fix because staff can't recreate it, we don't have the bug and its virtually impossible to fix something we can't see, fear not tho as we are working directly with people who have it in the coming weeks so we should have a resolution soon.

• Thanks 1