Welcome to the Heroes of Newerth forums

The forums have received a complete makeover. Click the button below to read more about it.
Read more

Can someone please be so kind to help me out

Hello people,i had no idea that it was the case when i defend myself from a flamer that id be banned to(Id never would have done it in the 1st place if i knew i was the one geting suspended,wich is super wierd to me).Pardon me if i maybe sounded a bit to serious.Its just that im having some hard times atm,and my mother is very sick.So when they mention her i get really emotional,wich is no where near for a behaviour a grown up should have.But now im left here stucked and baned for something so stupid,wich i would have never done in the first place if i knew i was the one geting the punishment.Could you pelase reconsider unbaning me ,and making a deal on your own terms,to like ban me forever if i say anything again since i would definetley avoid it forever only if i had knew ,or get my chat muted for as long as you'd like just help me out cuz its kinda not my fault ,and please be kind 

Edited by IAnihhilate

I meant in general, if you see somebody talking something that has nothing to do with winning the game, just mute him. Or somebody who's first word has to do something with whining and crying. Nothing good comes out of listening to that. Flaming that hard is usually not the first thing that would come from people's mouth.

• Like 1

Hello,

You just don't defend yourself by doing what he did, you just do the opposite, ignore/mute him, wait for the game to end, report and play another!
You “defending” that way is not ok, and might lead to what just happened to you!

PS: no need to make multiple threads from different accounts either, and also I would suggest you don't try to share/sell your accounts or your HON access might be revoked and also your accounts permanently banned!

• Like 1

[SGM] — Senior Game Master for Heroes of Newerth

Want to get in touch with an SGM?
Want to appeal your suspension?
 Click Click >
R.A.P helpdesk<

• 2 weeks later...

Hello ,and thanks for the insightful response.It was all in the act of anger,and the dude who banned me kinda didn't want to do it and gave me a warning.But at that time life was really throwing bricks at me,so i was inconsidarate.Wich is not cool,often times i do things that i dont want to do or say,and later feel like garbage wich is in a sence imature.But rules are rules and i respect that.I would really like to have an alternative to mute all chat,so i don't get triggered to reply since people can be big time jerks,and i know it is a personal decision to awnser there message but anyway im not saying what i did was right,and in an optimal society id do the same as you did.

1 hour ago, Cenic1996 said:

Hello ,and thanks for the insightful response.It was all in the act of anger,and the dude who banned me kinda didn't want to do it and gave me a warning.But at that time life was really throwing bricks at me,so i was inconsidarate.Wich is not cool,often times i do things that i dont want to do or say,and later feel like garbage wich is in a sence imature.But rules are rules and i respect that.I would really like to have an alternative to mute all chat,so i don't get triggered to reply since people can be big time jerks,and i know it is a personal decision to awnser there message but anyway im not saying what i did was right,and in an optimal society id do the same as you did.

The mute feature has been removed a while ago, regardless of your offense, you will not be muted anymore and instead you will get a regular suspension.
Even if we were to give "an early release" so to speak, this is not the right place for that, submit a ticket to rap.heroesofnewerth.com!
If players can't behave then that is on them, you should find a way to suppress your anger, usually muting players and ignore them in-game can do the trick!

Edited by `Shattered

[SGM] — Senior Game Master for Heroes of Newerth

Want to get in touch with an SGM?
Want to appeal your suspension?
 Click Click >
R.A.P helpdesk<